"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 pm
RedBird says...

Cool, thanks.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 am
AlmondEyes says...

What's abseiling?

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:00 am
RedBird says...

Rappelling.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

43 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:33 am
AlmondEyes says...

I thought so, but i just wantes to make sure. I'll post tomorrow.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=95537&start=45

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:46 am
LilNinjaBear says...

So... Is anyone else gonna post? Everything is a bit slow at the moment.

Also if you have any idea's about what the challeges are going to be like post them up here.
:)

43 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:47 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Snap. I never posted. I'll do that right now then.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm
Thelios says...

This actually seems interesting. Mind if I take a male spot, please?
"To end up in the bottomless pit, you must first fall farther than you have ever fallen. But don't worry. You won't get there. Not easily at least."

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 am
LilNinjaBear says...

@Thelios

Sure you can. Just fill in the profile in the SB and post it up here.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 am
brittbritt12347 says...

This is madisons profile :)

Name: Madison elaine

Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, 5'5, she has a tattoo of an ice dragon on her left shoulder

Personality: Madison is a very sweet girl to hang out with, she enjoys swimming and hanging out with her friends. She also likes to meet new people. Also since she is very outgoing people around her are really comfortable to tell her anything.

History: Madison came from a middle class family, she loves her brothers very much but thinks they are way to protective. Her dad cheeated on her mom when she was 10 but yet they made it work and since then, she has had the best childhood. Jeremy is the oldest of all her 5 brothers.

Team: B

Reason they're at camp: Madison saw this camp on a website and decided it would be fun and wanted to get away from family for a while.

Other: She is looking for that one guy who could change her life completely
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:17 am
Thelios says...

Name: Samuel J. Marshall

Appearance: Standing at 5 foot 2 inches (Which is short for his age.) he has shoulder length brown hair, and fierce blue eyes. He wears faded denim jeans, a black tank top with a black button down shirt, and a cowboy style hat.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, he is very easily forgotten when he can disappear in the shadows like a trained assassin. When he does talk, he has a deep, husky voice that attracts everybody's attention. Most people assume he's a druggie when they see him chewing on a tooth pick, but in reality, he chews on toothpicks to keep his mouth from opening of it's own accord.

History: From the dismal cold outskirts of Michigan, just on the border of Canada, when he was about 8 years old, his parents died in a house fire. After that, he moved down with his grandparents, living in the southern country lands of Kentucky, raising horses and a farm. He woke up at 5 am and did all the work, sometimes, not coming back in until 8 or 9 at night. He's grown to be a very Southern raised young man and is looking to take any skills he gets at camp back home to the farm.

Team: A

Reason they're at camp: His grandparents thought it'd be really neat if he went through the camp's activities to open up more to other people. He is unaware, but one day they are planning to leave him their entire land, farm and all, but wish to see it grow with love once more. They hope the camp will open him to that.

Other: He tends to flinch whenever a girl hugs him or touches his arms, but whenever asked about it, he changes the conversation.
"To end up in the bottomless pit, you must first fall farther than you have ever fallen. But don't worry. You won't get there. Not easily at least."

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 pm
View Likes
LilNinjaBear says...

Okay, you guys can post in the SB now.

Just note that Team A is standing near the bottom of the waterfall and Team B are abseiling near/ in the waterfall.

:)

43 Reviews

Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:51 am
AlmondEyes says...

Why is no one posting? And I had an idea. Since it's their first day here, why not do a camp fire jam? What do you guys think?

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:09 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

That seems like a good idea -- I wasn't posting because I had no idea where we were supposed to be going with it
Live, Love, Laugh

Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 am
LilNinjaBear says...

Camp fire it is. You guys can post that up if you want... like everyone has finsihed the days activities and all and now there all just having a big fire.

Basically from now on you can just write anything. here is no specific plotline so you can pretty much make it whatever you want.

How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane