z

Young Writers Society

The Experiment Chronicles DT

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

My character is going to be trapped in the School you guys invade. 115 needs to break out Nick.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm
Aldiv says...

So should we just basically get ready to head to the school? Everyone has introduced themselves and all... feels like we need to do something to get this all going *looks at sourdude for help....*

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sourdude get us in the air, 115 will be happy to give the welcoming commity a bloody thank you, and least 115 gets to dig his claws into something and give rid of his pent up anger and anxisity.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:12 am
Sourdude16 says...

sorry, wanted to check everone was ready. will post now.
~The future is only history yet to come~ personal quote
~Writing isn't a job or work. Its a passion and a gift.~ Personal quote
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

50 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 am
KingLucifer says...

Sourdude 115 can fly.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

12 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:56 am
Sourdude16 says...

my bad, sorry. quick posts=fail, but ill quickly fix that. thanx for telling me to fix the awkwardness.
~Love is something everyone deserves, few know, and only the elite understand~ personal quote

6 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:46 am
Aldiv says...

I am totally cool with micah not going, as long as there is actually something for him to do besides waiting around in case something goes wrong. So what should those that stay behind do? If there isn't much I vote everyone goes just to keep us involved in the story.

12 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:51 am
Sourdude16 says...

Aldiv, just make a post and come up with something for the people at the home. I shall put you in charge of the ground peeps, as you seem very involved. Just come up with what you wanna do with you're group and we'll see how it works out. I shall trust your judgement.

6 Reviews

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 pm
Aldiv says...

Sweet sounds good I shall start something as soon as we get you guys off and going.

For those of you who will be staying behind with me... here's an idea. Obviously we are still being hunted, so while we stay at the "house" to wait, I say we get ambushed by sum Erasers and a White Coat. It will give us a good chance to fight and figure out the group dynamic a bit? Thoughts? Concerns? ideas?

50 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm
KingLucifer says...

Oh boy, I can see a fight between 115 and Micah happening. If Micah makes or tries to convince Zy to stay away from 115 then there could be a fight because of that alone.

9 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Don't forget L, I need 115 to break out Nick.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:30 pm
KingLucifer says...

Don't worry, it'll happen.

6 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:52 am
Aldiv says...

Hahaha we will deffinetly break out nick ArahAkachi, no worries there!

And loyal heart, I was kind of thinking the same thing. Though id be a little afraid for Micah's life though :p

9 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Aldiv, it's neccessary for 115 to, cause I had it put in profile already.

12 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 pm
Sourdude16 says...

just don't kill anyone off yet. You can injure him, but don't kill his character. His character I plan to give an important role in the future.

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42