z

Young Writers Society

Camp Half-Blood DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

So sorry for the delay everyone. An explanation is provided in the first post, which has just been made. Sorry again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

I do realize there was a huge delay, but it would greatly help out if everyone would make a post soon. As of right now, your characters should be anywhere in the camp and looking forward to a game of capture the flag in the evening. Said game will start Friday, with or without the posts of others. I apologize again, but this needs to get moving.

~ Thank you.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 pm
Nike says...

Here's my profile!

Name: Alexansa Apathy Love

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Appearance: (pics are optional, descriptions are mandatory) She has long, straight, blonde hair that reaches her hips. Big teal eyes. Small cheek bones. She has a small mouth but thick lips, they are as pink as bubble gum. Her height is 5'3". Her skin is pale white but her cheeks turn a soft pink. Her attire is mostly bohemian mixed with rocker.

Personality: (include strengths and weaknesses) Strengths: Helping others. Writing. She loves to write and uses her knowledge to write amazing pieces about how love really is. Weakness: Being the daughter of Aphrodite. Her mother loves her, but she doesn't know how to deal with the power her mother has. It sometimes scares her because she has the potential of the power as well. Personality: She's witty, smart, and clever. She loves to laugh. She's a huge animal lover. She will defend the people she loves but she isn't a huge believer in anything.

History: Being the daughter of Aphrodite was not only a blessing, but a curse. When she was born, she was loved all in all. She had a great childhood... but as she grew up she noticed how much beauty and love can hurt a person. And she just hated her mother much more by each year, watching people be in pain. But she loved her mom, she couldn't blame her for the pain the felt.

Power: (one, make it related to parentage) Love. She has the power to spread love everywhere.

Other: (up for love, belongings, weapons) Up For Love: Yes - straight. Belongings: A ring shaped into a heart with an arrow through it, it's teal, like her eyes. Weapons: Her ring can actually shock people with electricity.
Last edited by Nike on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 pm
Iggy says...

Your last name is Aphrodite?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

267 Reviews

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:44 pm
Nike says...

@Ignorance

No. I just put it there on accident, sorry. Editing that.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 pm
KingLucifer says...

Oh this one, could be a problem for Gemini, who is my character and she is sort of the main villian of this SB. But well done Nike, your character actually poses a slight problem for Gemini.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

267 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 am
Nike says...

Thanks LoyalHeart. I could see the problem between them, it'll make the story a bit interesting ;)

50 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 am
KingLucifer says...

Also, when either Jason or Gemini mention that there Juggernauts, there something I made up, and is my novel that I'm working on. Basically what Juggernauts are, are the very evil of the gods given flesh and blood, there still demigods and can die. But there considerably more powerful than any of there siblings, Gemini my character, is especally dangerous due to her control over Black Lightning and, having a very violet temper. There also born with the ability to kill what normally shouldn't be killed, the Juggernauts are born with the ability to kill there normally inmortal parents.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

267 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:01 am
Nike says...

That's very cool and interesting ^^ :)

50 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 am
KingLucifer says...

Yes, Nike can I suggest making a post soon? Also LuckyTurtle could you please make a post before tomorrow? I may not be able to make one after my last period class tomorrow, and I want to be able to make a reply without holding up the SB.

267 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 am
Nike says...

Okay, I'll post.

82 Reviews

Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 am

I'll post in the morning, MM. Please be patient.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

82 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 pm
View Likes

In all honesty, I completely forgot about the capture the flag game that was supposed to start on Friday. Whoever posts next can start it off. It'll follow along just like in the Percy Jackson books. We do need to separate into teams though. Please place your suggestions for such below.

This is the list of people according to cabin. Mind you that only about five of us have actually posted. We would need to separate people into two equal sided teams and then decide which one wins.

Gemini and Lexie (Zeus)
    Violet and Achilles (Poseidon)
    Cheer and Serenity (Hades)
    Silvana (Ares)
    Alexi and Danielle (Athena)
    James and Alexansa (Aphrodite)
    Cami and Jason (Apollo)
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

I would like to propose that a mass call out, to everyone who hasn't posted, give this SB a breath of life, anyone who complains is kicked from the SB. A tad extreme I know, but sometimes this has to happen.

82 Reviews

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm
View Likes

...I asked for suggestions on teams and who should compose them.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler