z

Young Writers Society

The Legend of the Mages DT

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:36 pm
megsug says...

I'm not sure Mira could handle one anyway with her deficiency in magic, so I'll turn down the apprentice since it doesn't matter.
Test

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:23 am
Caesar says...

So, this Order of Magic is in San Aradia, right? Cause that's what it seems like. If any of our esteemed leaders have anything to correct me about, please do.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:27 pm
KingLucifer says...

Were moving slightly faster than expected, can we allow other peole to post before making second posts RF and Double I.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm
Redfang18 says...

Sorry. I just couldn't help it, considering that I've been ignored in another SB for extended periods of time.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:32 pm
Caesar says...

That we could. But alas, fate decided to speed things along. And besides, this is a perfect opportunity for all the Mages to be acquainted with Alice. Think of all the tasty opportunities, mmmm.

It's up to the capable to continue, o leaders ;)

Reviews: 3
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:51 pm
hamandcheeseisation says...

Apologies for not posting last night, my internet died just as I was about to finish typing it up and make the post.
Sorry Ita D:
Well, I'm making a post now, so I hope that somewhat makes up for it.
DFTBA.
--
"We're best friends, right?"
--
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine."

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 am
Caesar says...

Since none of our esteemed leaders have come up with a plan, I guess responsibility falls to me to keep this going.

If Aquila is at the Order, then you can have him train with Marcus, and after that witness Zan's meeting with Alice. This gives LoyalHeart, Noelle and I an opening to act upon. Sounds good?

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 am

Hmm, well, I was hoping to have him not be part of the Order just yet.
More like stumble upon it when he gets to San Aradia. Then meet Zan. Then meet Alice when she's training and do something. That's if I'm allowed to do that.
DFTBA.
--
--
"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine."

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 am
Caesar says...

That might work, maybe. Of course, that gets rid of my idea. And it means you'll have to wait for your post, because Alice needs to talk to Zan.

At this point, we're on hold until our esteemed leaders give us directions.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 am

Well, I posted already, and Aquila can come across Alice later, anyway.

May I ask permission, then, that Aquila have already met Alice? I wanted to have something like interrupting her, bowing down, and saying something like "Good day, my lady. It has been a while, has it not?"

But I've already posted, and it doesn't include anyone but Jack, and Aquila doesn't even know it's him.
Sorry if I ruined any plans. :c
DFTBA.
--
--

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 am
Caesar says...

Uuh, no, not really, I think. At this point, there's no fixed succession of events.

At this point, Zan is probably going to come barging out, drawn by the confusion and all. Delish, it's possible for Aquila to have met Alice, yes.

MM, over to you.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm
KingLucifer says...

I have plans Double I, its just really f***ing annoying that everyone else hasn't made there first post. If no one else posts by tomorrow my last class then I'll make my next.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:18 pm
Caesar says...

Hey now, no need to swear, no need.

And hmm, okay then. Time will tell ;)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:17 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

I'll try to get my post in asap. I've been stressed out, getting ready for homecoming.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 am
Shadowlight says...

I'm really sorry to have to do this but I have to pull out of this SB, I apologize to everyone.

My two jobs are pulling me in crazy directions and my mother is very ill and needs my care, so I just can't devote the time I would want to this SB/

Again I am very sorry- I'll be removing my profile so not to clutter the SB.

I hope you all have a wonderful time. :3

~~Shadowlight~~
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal