z

Young Writers Society

The Legend of the Mages DT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 am
Caesar says...

LoyalHeart wrote:No shadow Mage apprentices, its not happening.

Why, whatever gave you that idea? I had absolutely no intention of even suggesting such a thing ;)
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 pm
megsug says...

Checking in
Test

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 am
Eru says...

checking in

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 pm
Caesar says...

So, we're pretty much ready to go. When do we start?

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm
Demora says...

Loyal Heart I'll send you my profile now.
You need to be the colors to the negatives between life's pages.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm
KingLucifer says...

White Mage is taken, sorry. Alright everyone you are to finish up and make any tweaks to your profiles as you see fit. We start as soon as I get home which is about 4 o'clock or so. So I suggest you hurry up and post your profiles and make the fixes you need to.

Further announcements, Shadowlight and Eru, your characters are apprentices to Alexandria "Zan" Dzierzega, my character. So Zan will be also filling out the Lightning Sage spot since she is a Sage in Lightning and White. And if no one has made note yet Alexandria is the Leader of Order of Magic, in which all Sages and Apprentices are in. You are to have your characters respect and follow orders as my character gives out.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 pm
KingLucifer says...

Okay change of plans, we'll start sometime this weekend due some stupid crap.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:48 am
Shadowlight says...

Question- as I wrote Rory he's had very little official training, and you said he is Alexandra's apprentice-- please correct me if I'm wrong- but I assume considering the details and histories- Rory's unaware of this?

what I mean is he is her apprentice but only officially? by default as the white mage? I'm willing to have him have to listen to her- I'm just confused on the details. He's never been near the city he's being drawn too- and has no clue what's up outside of the basic details.

So if either of our intrepid leaders could explain I would love it. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

50 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 am
KingLucifer says...

Yes, by default he is the current White Mage, under apprenticeship to Zan to learn White Magic. Honestly I only skimed details for each profile but the main Headqurter's is stationed in San Ardia, so he would be in the city constantly. He would also know the basic's of using White Magic such as purifying and healing.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 am
Redfang18 says...

In all fairness, LoyalHeart, Rory is also monitored by Jack - who would serve as an assistant for Zan and double as San Aradia's new town sheriff (although he might be considered old-fasioned by the way he's dressed).
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm
Caesar says...

Redfang18 wrote:In all fairness, LoyalHeart, Rory is also monitored by Jack - who would serve as an assistant for Zan and double as San Aradia's new town sheriff (although he might be considered old-fasioned by the way he's dressed

Uuuh... San Aradia is a ghost town, if I have deciphered things correctly. It doesn't need a sheriff. He might be a kind of vigilante though.

And... I assume Alice isn't part of the Order of Mages. Although she might know/recognize Jack when they meet.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:52 pm
Redfang18 says...

The town of San Aradia's reborn as a part of the present day. You need to read Jack's profile a little closely, Double I. A lot of things can happen in less than two centuries. Also, Alice isn't supposed to know that Jack's her predecessor until later on. Jack's a gypsy soul, so to speak, so he's known quite a lot of places during his time.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:24 pm
Caesar says...

Redfang18 wrote:The town of San Aradia's reborn as a part of the present day. You need to read Jack's profile a little closely, Double I. A lot of things can happen in less than two centuries. Also, Alice isn't supposed to know that Jack's her predecessor until later on. Jack's a gypsy soul, so to speak, so he's known quite a lot of places during his time.

:/

50 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Order of Magic, not mages Double I.

50 Reviews

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 pm
KingLucifer says...

A quick note to summergrl13 and megsug, you can choose if your characters have apprentices or not, if so they are NPCs.

I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal