z

Young Writers Society

The Eternal Struggle DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:06 pm
KingLucifer says...

All OOC, questions, comments, problems, and so on and so forth are to go here.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm
Redfang18 says...

Checkin' in, 'cause I was approved.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:58 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Checking in and Taking souls.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 am
KingLucifer says...

Please go check the SB again, I have added some things in about Death Born and Mako Born.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:04 pm
Shadowlight says...

Just posting for notifications. :3. my profile is almost done which I will be sending for approval.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Caesar says...

I'm here.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

42 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 am
Shadowlight says...

Just out of curiosity- when is our start date? Do we have on yet?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:09 am
Redfang18 says...

From what I've been informed, deadline's Monday.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:35 am
Shadowlight says...

Oooh- Lovely! :3

50 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 am
KingLucifer says...

The deadline is Monday only on the cause all spots are filled. This SB was put up recently, I can aford to wait a week or so before starting if the spots are not filled.

42 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 am
Shadowlight says...

I was really just curious- Im just excited. :3

50 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:18 am
KingLucifer says...

A notice to the Death Born and my fellow Mako Born Redfang18, on the case that the last two spots are not filled by September 21rd which is next friday, then I will kick things off, but since the tides are uneven and neither me or Redfang18 have two other partners to help us, we will be allowed to strenghten our characters to help counter act the fact that there are more Death Born than Mako Born. This will alot us both an extra ability or weapon or strenght without the penalization of another weakness. I'm just looking to make sure this is fair game for everybody cause if the spots are not filled by then, I will remove them and close everything out and we shall begin.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:13 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Understood and Checking in. Also Selena's father isn't dead may I remedy that during the SB or should I just edit that in her profile? I kind of want to kill him off thats why I'm asking.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

50 Reviews

Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:40 pm
KingLucifer says...

She's your character you do as you please as long as your fellow Death Born are good with it, also nows the time to tell everyone if you want to make a second profile you can. If you want to try and balence things out between the Death Born and Mako born you can do that, the starting date is this friday, I hope everyone is on during that time.

50 Reviews

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:06 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'm sorry for the delays guys, but I had a bit of a writing fail. Which means I'm slightly sort of maybe am, frustrated at them moment. But if someone would like to start us off then they can, Please note the first Death Born to post must bring in all the other members of the Death Born, RF I'm counting on your to bring Sierra in when you post. The setting is in Chicago, in the SB its going to be in the middle of October or November. So that means it can fairly chilly, just pick a date and go with it.

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne