z

Young Writers Society

The Saints Youth DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:53 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Oh, and as for Italian, I still need to consider your characters, but they won't show up in chapter 1 anyway, so I'll give you the heads up in a few days.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:17 pm
Caesar says...

Ah, of course. I'll be waiting then :)
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 am
Lothbrok says...

So when do we start?
If at first you don't succeed then destroy any evidence that you ever tried

67 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Now :D

Yes, the SB is now up and running. Now I would like to request that everybody stay tuned in the DT so we can talk about what's going on. Once again, any questions should be directed here.

Each member has been put into a group at the moment, so it'd be good to talk to your partners' creators to understand their behavior and how they act; we don't want any arguments about characters being portrayed incorrectly.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:17 pm
KingLucifer says...

Do I still get to post here? I will be posting later on right, as like the main villain?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

67 Reviews

Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:22 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Your villain will not come in until chapter three. As I said, the first villain is merely a test for the Saints, and chapter two holds something much darker. However, your character has something to do with all that precedes him until chapter 4. Just trust me, I have this planned out. Just stay tuned.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm
Crow29 says...

Checking in. I hope you are aware that when I get my villains going, the saints are going to be in a world of pain...
At the end of the day, when the sun is gone and the light is lost, the shadows will play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV9IJVoFR_Q

67 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 am
DarknecrosisX says...

Here is the profile for the villain in chapter 1. Thanks for all the current posts, however, Lana, I'd suggest keeping the safety on when your pistol is in its holster, just so you don't shoot yourself in the leg accidentally when producing the firearm.

Anyway:

Spoiler! :
Alias: Reflection

Appearance: Pale skin with a clear complexion. She has short, straight ginger hair and steel grey eyes. She is around five feet seven inches, with a slim and lanky build. She has no signature clothes as she rarely retains her own image due to the criminal capacities that her powers allow her.

Abilities: Can mimic the appearance of any humanoid, however, she maintains her physical mass. Carries a nine millimetre pistol for extra security.

Character: Vindictive, spiteful and headstrong, Joanne acts spoilt and selfish, which matches her self-centred, egotistic attitude. She has a fast wit that comes with her powers, and also a constant feeling of paranoia and observation. She is reckless and often ignorant to danger due to her possession of powers.

Other: N/A

Theme tune: Can’t think of one.

More will be available later. Now I know what is going on for this bit: A ginger hair will be found at both thefts and the murder, the rape case turns out to be a dead lead that involves no supernatural activity, just incompetence on the cop's side. Following observation of security tapes, we will find that maybe one or two gingers came in the store, but they'll have solid alibi's, meaning we'll have to be thinking of certain supernatural involvement.

Anything anyone would like to add?
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

50 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 am
KingLucifer says...

Meh, I've spotted a spelling error in the profile for the test criminal. And it also be nice if you were to add the origin in which they obtained there powers from.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

67 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 am
DarknecrosisX says...

You must have misread it; there are no spelling errors. As well as this, just where they gained their powers is irrelevant, they're not a central character, and furthermore not very important. But if your interested, she was simply born with these abilities, just like many of the Saints were. Let's remember that this villainess is not supposed to be formidable, she is merely a pawn in a larger game anyway.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

50 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:01 am
KingLucifer says...

Meh yea I did misread, but I thought it'd be interesting detail about the characters to add. It could even come up in the SB later.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:30 pm
Z03Kill3r says...

Sorry if I'm a bit late, but I'm here now!
Take your time- hurry up,
choice is yours don't be late
Take a rest, as a friend,
as an old memory.

Nirvana
Come As You Are <3

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm
LanaBrown says...

You must have misread DNX, I did write that the put the saftey on the gun. I misspelled on though. I'll fix that now.
We're all in the same game, just on different levels; Dealing with the same hell, only different devils.

67 Reviews

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:59 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

S'all good. It said 'of', so I assumed you meant 'off'. XD
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm
KatKage says...

Sorry I've been gone for a bit guys, had to finish a stupid school work XP

But! I'm here now ^^ I'll post my starting post up in a while ^^ Except. . .

I'm not sure what's going on ^^'' Can someone fill me in? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author