z

Young Writers Society

Hotel Umbra DT

Reviews: 4
Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:44 am
SidereaAquila says...

Yep--Annie's body, Ferdinand, Jake, and possibly a few other people. Watch out for Jake; he's a little nuts.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

Reviews: 1
Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 am
TaylorLove says...

haha that he is.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 pm
LunaHalfLacy says...

Well, this is super awkward, but I'm not going to join after all. I already derp around on the internet too much, and I'm afraid I don't have time to jump into another SB. Sorry about that.

Really like the idea, though!
When you asked me what Was wrong I wanted for dinner, I said "Nothing". But as I turned away I whispered, "Everything."

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm
guineapiggirl says...

Sorry again... This time, I genuinely can dedicate to this.

So, my character:

Name: Roy Cunner
Appearance: Classic aging rock star. Ripped tops with die-hard slogans, tight jeans and a guitar (electric) constantly slung across his back. Crazy black hair, generally crazy face. Tattoos. Lots. Up and down arms, neck, across chest etc. etc... Twice broken nose and a few scars. Bruised veins from drug use. Normally wild eyes.
Personality: A very big, very bruised ego. Prone to aggression, shouting, screaming, swearing, fighting. He's moody and dark and very, very sexy (in his own mind). Used to gaggles of groupies, he's a massive flirt.
History: Previously lead singer of The Black Dogs, a massive rock band in the eighties, Roy's career never recovered after the band broke up due to his long prison sentence (drugs-related) and the drummer dying in a pile of his own vomit after over-dosing. He's been married four times and has dozens of scattered children (known). He came to the hotel as an alternative to rehab, having been taking hard drugs for twenty years. Although he hasn't been making records for years, he's still very, very rich and still very famous.
Up for Love? Not love, no, but flings with younger women, definitely, and happy to oblige anyone desperate for a bit more publicity...

Is that ok? I'll read up tonight and start posting tomorrow!

Reviews: 4
Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 am
SidereaAquila says...

Yep, that's fine. You start however you want, but the other characters are pretty isolated at the moment. A good place might be on the villains' boat--they have two characters held hostage at the moment, and they're looking for rich people they can get ransom money out of.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights