Golden Council vs Dark Tribe: The Lost One Rises DT

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:58 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

Welcome to the race, my friends.

Here to the SB itself.
Last edited by Redfang18 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:30 am
KingLucifer says...

Righto I'm checking in.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:56 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

*stumbles into the DT*
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:14 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Checking in.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:54 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Checking in.
My profile will be posted sometime today :)
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Checking in.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 am
tgirly says...

In I check.
-Yoda
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:07 am
Caesar says...

Let's do this thing, everyone! :pirate3:

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 am
Redfang18 says...

The race is on, folks! Let's get crackin'!
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

50 Reviews

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 am
KingLucifer says...

I edited Kyana's profile for her new nick name and how she had gotten it, D Tribe members should go see so they what to have in there future posts.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:30 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

So everyone, I've introduced Violet. I'll only post as her maybe a few times, only when strictly necessary.

She's the minion Soren decided to use when attacking the GC. Fear her. ;)

Spoiler! :
Name: Violet Strormkirk (people call her "The Rage Maiden" behind her back)

Alliance: She pretty much does whatever she wants, but her allegiances lie with the Dark Tribe

Appearance: She's rather small for her age, petite, I guess you could say. She's a rebellious person (also due to the hormones of her age and stuff), and manifests that in manifold ways, including her clothing. She wears a cut-off shirt that shows off her stomach, and a black miniskirt that flaunts the curves of her legs. She dies her normally black hair light purple, leaving only the tips black, usually cut in some sort of bob. She completes the outfit with knee-length lace-up black boots. She keeps twin daggers in sheathes strapped to her inner thighs. Her nails are also painted different colors.

Personality: She's pretty much a surly and rebellious person. She's envious of her dad, Soren's brother, because of his nigh-immortality, and was furious when he couldn't do anything to save her mother, who died of cancer when she was fourteen. Since then, she's grown further apart from her father and instead went to Soren, who trained her as an assassin, carefully harvesting and building up her anger at the world into a deadly weapon. She would have obtained the Sword of Wrath, but she was too unpredictable and not constantly with the D-Tribe, often traveling abroad alone. She still calls or visits sometimes though, feeling rather guilty, but incapable of doing anything about it, a fact which just increments her rage.

History: She was born in the US, although her father traveled a lot for work, giving Violet a broad viewpoint and multicultural tastes. Her mother was the calm, wise one of the family, but when she died, there was no-one in particular that could constrain her. She ditched highschool in her first year, instead being tutored by the likes of Soren and other immortals and magicians she met in her travels. She even one had the privilege of meeting Aurora Fae, on one of her brief trips to Egypt. Even though she probably doesn't know it, Soren's always kept an eye out for her, paying for her trips and wild shopping sprees, as well as casting his protective wing over her. In the shadier circles of society, everyone knows if anyone touches Violet, they're as good as dead. Not that she needs the protection (as she would vehemently agree to)

Powers/Abilities: Like her father and Soren, she has the Soul Stealer ability, except she uses it for offensive combat more than actual soul-reaping (she hasn't mastered the finesse and skill with which Soren uses it, and can't prolong her life that long yet). She, instead, calls her attack 'Violet Wrath'. A violet-colored battle aura surrounds her, as the name implies. It boosts her physical skills, as well as serving as a shield. It's fueled by her emotions, primarily her rage. She's also trained in stealth tracking and martial arts.

Up for Love?: Yes, straight.

Other: She has a fearsome reputation amongst some circles of the D-Tribe, just as much as Soren's, except in Violet's case, everyone knows that she won't hesitate to pulverize you if you slight her in the least. She's been known to take her wrath out on friends, family, and foes alike. Soren himself fears her (though its impossible to tell) and does his best to train her as a loyal servant, without much success though. She does have a great admiration for him though.
Last edited by Caesar on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

50 Reviews

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 pm
KingLucifer says...

Wait slightly confused with the post, is she going to fight Andy and Kyana or help them?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm
Caesar says...

Fight, to test their skills, then help them if they screw up in combat.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:59 am
TheAceofAll says...

Checking in
“ You can't control life, [in writing] at least you can control your version.”
―Chuck Palahniuk, Stranger Than Fiction

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it. – Unknown

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 am
DragonGirl11 says...

Also checking in.
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia