z

Young Writers Society

Golden Council vs Dark Tribe: The Lost One Rises DT

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 pm
Shady says...

Sorry this is late- it's essentially the same as it was last time, but I put it here for reference.

Name: Creole Shepherd

Alliance: Dark Tribe

Appearance: Creole is 6’2” tall and of medium build. He has short, spiked black hair and a short black beard; he has clear blue eyes that observe everything. He usually wears dark clothing and has medium-pale skin.

Personality: Creole tends to be cold and withdrawn; merely watching and learning, and throwing in snarky comments where he can. He enjoys a fighting, but can be peaceable, when he chooses to be. After being hurt by the people he loved, he began to avoid people, and is cautious when people try to start friendships; often seeming arrogant and hateful.

History: Creole had a hard childhood. He has two older brothers who enjoyed spending their time devising ways to harm him, both mentally and physically. His parents were usually too busy doting on his younger brother to notice him as he tried to hide from his brothers. When he was fourteen, his older brothers finally moved away; but alas, his peace was short lived, as his father contracted a terminal illness, his mother started to go crazy, and he found himself acting as the head of the household. The burden weighed heavily on his young shoulders; sobering his youthful passions.

When his father passed away and his mother went mad with grief, Creole found himself a target once more. His older brothers said that it was his fault that they didn’t have their parents anymore; driving him to the verge of suicide.

Powers/Abilities: He’s talented with a sword and can attack the mind.

Up for Love?: Sure, straight

Other: His spirit is a black spitting-cobra named Goliand. The cobra is about 22 inches long and is always nearby.

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

Reviews: 4
Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 pm
SidereaAquila says...

So sorry, forgot to check in earlier.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 am
KingLucifer says...

Right then, I won't be abe to post until tomorrow afternoon, if anyone wants to go ahead and post you can.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:44 pm
Pundit says...

heh heh heh
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince