z

Young Writers Society

Summer Lovin' DT

Reviews: 4
Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:29 am
View Likes
SidereaAquila says...

There's not much for either of my characters to do right now, but I can probably come up with a post for Ash if I need to. I was thinking I'd save Shaun for when the grocery shopping was over and have him pour chili powder in a batch of cupcakes, or something.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 am
View Likes
guineapiggirl says...

Nothing for Oly to do really. What's going on with everyone saying Oly should get together with Mae? Oly's head over heels for Eve but there could be an interesting misunderstanding with someone trying to set the two up or something.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:24 pm
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Guys, just do something or the other. Try to make something and yeah, the grocery shopping is done! There. We're home now, and everyone's doing something. So, let's start a new topic now? Keep it moving. This SB is fun! :D
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 am
View Likes
enjoyinginsanity says...

You guys! I'm so so so so so so sorry! I got back from camp to find that someone used my computer and gave it a virus. I can't turn it on, I'm using my mother's iPad and my dad's computer now, since I have worked out a deal with them. Guys. This sucks.

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11