Young Writers Society

Once Upon A Time DT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Just posted! Sorry about the wait. Ranger, you got Thelma down perfectly. Hope I did okay with Jay and Leigh- I wasn't sure what to do about this whole "arrow" situation. I figured maybe it'd be more story appropriate if Leigh failed the first time anyway but there's still room for her to retrieve it now if needs be.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

I think she'll get it later. Knowing where it is should be a good start for now :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Alright, lovely people I've made my post so feel free to start a new day at Storybrooke! Just a quick note in case anyone was wondering, it's going to be a Wednesday (so the football game is three days away), and Sydney Glass has managed to bug Mr. Hopper's classroom so we can assume Regina will be listening to his lessons very closely from now on! :twisted:
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I just posted Bella signing up for tutoring, and then going to sleep. Hope that's okay. : )
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

Going on week long vacation. May be able to post, most likely won't. If needed, just say Rose signed up for tutoring.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

130 Reviews

Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Just to let you guys know, Mr.Gold has convinced Regina to host a dinner party at her house. I was thinking this could be the perfect chance for him to give Snow the fairy tale book. What do you guys think?

Oh, and Jaden, I want to kick start David and Ebony's relationship and was thinking Mr.Hopper's class would be a good start. Maybe they're paired up together for a class project. That way they would have to spend more time together outside of school and seeing as Snow can't exactly have David over in Regina's house, she would have to go to David's and Sheriff Graham's. They could even crash at the police station which would be a good chance for Snow to meet 'Grumpy' and build a relationship with the 'Hunstman' too.

Any thoughts?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:08 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Love the thoughts, but doesn't Snow have Chemistry while David has English? Maybe they could just work on English projects outside of class since they have the same teacher but different times... ?

As for the other thoughts: yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

130 Reviews

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:51 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Ah, yes, I forgot about that. Hmm, maybe we can go for your idea then.

KRose: I think it's better that Cindy called David, it makes much more sense seeing as his brother's a cop, calling Henry on the other hand wouldn't really be of any help to her. But, he could definitely be there for Cindy once he finds out what happened from David. It will be the perfect chance for some Cindy/Henry romance :wink:

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Think it's okay to let school out?
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)