z

Young Writers Society

In Canticum Draconis DT

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 am
ScarlettFire says...

You should probably take out anything that's in reference to the princess being there, or Summer's post. Most of it is okay, though. I'm completely fine with your character following them and that. In fact, I like the idea of him following them.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 am
summergrl13 says...

Deleted my post. I'll just come in later some other time.
I will review for you! PM about it if you need one!

Come check out my new story at topic53543.html

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:12 am
Dreamwalker says...

Breuse seems rather unnecessary to the plot line, in which case I may have to drop out, though I'm not altogether sure I will yet. No offense to the ideology here, and for the most part it seemed like a lot of fun, but at the same time, I'm personally more enthralled with storybooks where the the character interactions move the plot line. The fact that I need to have every idea approved seems a little silly, and, quite frankly, a bit hypocritical, seeing as no one posted what they were planning on doing up until this point until after it was messed up.

So, if we follow this ideology, should we not all be following it?

That being said, someone should at least explain what summer and I are (or were) supposed to be doing. We can't simply have our characters sitting and doing nothing while the only exciting part of the storybook happens somewhere else simply because we 'mess things up'. Which makes me wonder what the whole point of her, and even my characters entail.

If there doesn't appear to be any opening whatsoever, I'm out.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 am
ScarlettFire says...

I'm very sorry! I was offline or busy. I can't be here all the time, but still, that's no excuse. And I apologize for not posting it here before. Like I said, I've been busy. A room full of stuff doesn't pack itself, does it?

Dream, I said communication. I didn't mean every single idea had to be okay-ed. It's just sensible to let people know what you're posting, isn't it? You know, in case someone else had something planned or someone would like to involve their character or something. I didn't mean for it to sound like that, so controlling...

As for things involving Evaric and Antonio, mainly. Celtica and I are working on a continuation of that scene, hopefully with Stella's help. Probably just general chatter as they continue on their way out of the city. If anyone wants to slip their character in, feel free to do so. Just let us know so we can mention them or something, if you want it.

As for my other characters? I'm not sure what I'm doing with them yet, but as you can see, I posted for them. Something to sort-of introduce Ceridwen and a little more from Nagendra, which means there's Serena post coming soon.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean for any of it to be...well, confusing, I think, for the most part. Let alone anything else, such as controlling...

Dream, as for your character. Why not make your own plot line? A sub-plot, if you will. Maybe he can leave the palace/city? Maybe he's one of the soldiers who go with the princess when Veronia sends her out after Evaric, Antonio and company? I'm sure you can think of something.

Also, if you'd like to insert your character into a scene or something, anything really, don't be afraid to ask! I should probably let you guys know that the option for others to join any group is open, which is important.

So far, though, Nagendra and Serena are pretty much one group while Veronia, Princess, Ceridwen are another, Arius is on his own (following Evaric and company, if i'm correct) and Evaric/Tonio/Maia are another. I think Sigurd was going to meet up with them on the road. I'm not sure; I'll have to ask Elle (SisterItaly). Trest is also on his own, approaching the city, I believe. So he'll probably soon be at the palace... As for any other characters, they're yet to be introduced, so I don't know where they are right now.

I hope this helps, and I'm very sorry for my lack of communication. What can I say? I'm in the process of moving, so it's keeping me busy with packing and sorting. (Gods, I'm so sick of it. And this is the most I've written in a DT post to date, I think. Wow....o.O) Plus, I'm all over the place. It's insane. x.x

Feel free to prod at me if I missed something!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Reviews: 4
Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:28 am
SidereaAquila says...

Perhaps Arius should meet up with Toni and company soon? He'd pretend to be a normal citizen.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote