z

Young Writers Society

131 ways to the top DT

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 am
View Likes
yubbies21 says...

Who will make it to the top? Only a year to get there, Who will make it? It's for you to decide...

Ok. Lately, this has been going nowhere with the SB. As well, the leader of the SB has dropped out. Don't laugh now, but I have a question for you guys. I spend alot of time writing and don't get out much. Will someone please explain the concept of a movie screening. I've been thinking real hard about it and come up with a plan. Tell me if you guys like it.

The three girls, Sunny, Bella, and Merlene, are waiting at the studio with the hurt ankle. They are having a tea with her while we are waiting with everyone else. The movie will be about our experiences in the apartment, right? It could be just a meeting to explain what she want's to do, not start a movie. Then, you know, we leave and get jobs and such.

One question though, who will judge "who makes it to the top"? Someone who isn't in the SB obviously. I guess we won't have to worry about this for a while, but keep it in the back of your minds, OK?

Remember, we need to keep this moving. We have a year of living in the apartment that we need to cover. So write quality. Quantity doesn't matter quite as much, just so long as we keep this moving, OK?

The SB Link
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=94003&p=1028811#p1028811

Any questions, problems, and concerns you have, post them here. Discuss and Write!
Last edited by yubbies21 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
beep

Reviews: 4
Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am
SidereaAquila says...

I think the movie screening is just where they watch the movie before everyone else does, and it gives them a chance to impress the directors and those people. We can probably talk with the lady a little more, have those other guys arrive, and just watch the movie.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am
yubbies21 says...

Sounds good. Yes, that is a good idea. But what movie?
beep

Reviews: 4
Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 am
SidereaAquila says...

We can just make up a random plot, or something, since the movie technically hasn't come out yet.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec