z

Young Writers Society

Vampires & Slaves: The Next Generation

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 am
KingLucifer says...

Welcome one and all! To Vampires and Slaves: The Next Generation! Enter this relem to die!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue May 29, 2012 4:18 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Checking in
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am
Redfang18 says...

Wowzers. We're cookin' for sure.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue May 29, 2012 4:21 am
MariaRowlands says...

Ghanee here and in the house. I'll post mine here later.
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

14 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 am
MariaRowlands says...

We need to get word to people. Does anyone wanna help?

50 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 4:48 am
KingLucifer says...

I can do it tomorrow when I'm on actual computer.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 am

I can try. I have a few friends that might be interested.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

14 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 am
MariaRowlands says...

Name: Ghanee Jolette
Name Pronounciation: SH-a-neigh GO-let-te
Social Status: Street Urchin
Night/Day (Vampire/Human): Night&Day
Appearance:

Howl.PNG
Don't Judge a Girl By Her Looks age 1000

Now
Xander Cross.jpg
Judge me or cross me and you will die.
Xander Cross.jpg (4.2 KiB) Viewed 210 times

History: Ghanee was a street urchin since she was three years old. She has lived a solitary life until she met Kira. Kira became her first friend. Kira, had taken pity on her and eventually she learned of who Kira was, swearing undying loyalty to Kira she now act's as Kira right hand woman.
Powers: Super speed, healing, Shape Shifter.
Other: Has no memory of her parents.

50 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 am
KingLucifer says...

Name: Kira Nemesis
Name Pronounciation: KI-RA NEM-E-SIS
Social Status: Vampire Queen
Night/Day (Vampire/Human): Night
Appearance: Hair as black as night, deep blue eyes that can sometimes turn blood red, Bronze skin that can turn pale white, a long sleeve black regel shirt, with a pitch black skirt that goes down to her knee's. And finally a tirara to signafy her rule as vampire queen.
History: Turned into a vampire when she was seventeen, Queen Baltazar had brought her up on how to fight but never hunt, she grew up on the stories of her mother, former Queen Delariva Nemesis and her adventures, she had a deep hatred for her father Fidelis Nemesis up until five hundred year's of her turning when she finally faced and was defeated by him. Now several centuries have passed since then when she finally succsseded her father and stepped up to become queen. since then shes come along way her rule seemingly ever lasting.
Powers: Super speed, Super Streaght and Lightning
Will finish later

82 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 pm

I decided to make siblings. I wanted to play both male and female this time.

Name: Chase Tylers

Social Status: Right Hand Man to Queen Nemesis

Night/Day(Vampire/Human): Night

Appearance: Chase has platinum black hair with a red streak cutting across his bangs, silver eyes that turn a clear white when thirsty, medium skin tone, and is average height with a slight muscular build. He wears all black; usually a black button up with the first few buttons undone, a black tank top underneath, dark wash jeans, and a hooded cloak.

History: He was turned when he was nineteen, just after signing up for the draft of World War I. He had been walking home when someone attacked him, drained him lifeless, and left him. Another vampire came along and gave him new life, leading him to Queen Nemesis' castle to pay respects. When he was offered a role there, he took it, afraid of going home and of showing himself to his younger sister whom he treasured as his closest friend. Homesick and worried for her, he sneaked out one night to check on her when he found her in an alleyway, almost as lifeless as he had been. He couldn't turn her, not wanting her to life the same life as him, so he brought her back to the castle and begged for her to be able to stay. She was accepted as a bloodslave. Just not his.

Powers: Foresight. He is at the basic stage and hasn't fully mastered this. He sometimes has warning dreams, but most of his predetermination comes through feelings. Whatever other powers he has, he's too young to have found them.

Personality: Chase is loyal and overly protective of those he comes to trust. He'll speak his mind, but is respectful to his elders and to his superiors. He hates being serious, but knows when it's time to box in his inner child and look at things with the wisdom and carefulness they should be treated with. He only has a temper when it's mixed with his over protectiveness. His sister means the world to him, and he'll die for her, but his loyalty to Queen Nemesis is just as thick.

Up For Love: Yes, Bisexual.

Other: Doesn't know what truly happened to his sister in that alleyway, but has a wild imagination.

`````````````````````````````````
Name: Sky Tylers

Social Status: Bloodslave to Queen Nemesis.

Night/Day(Human/Vampire): Day.

Appearance: Sky has dark hair like her brother, olive green eyes, tan skin tone, and average height with a slim build. She wears all black like her brother; usually a black blouse with a black cameo underneath, black skinny jeans, and a hooded cloak like her brother's. She also has a small scar on the corner of her forehead.

History: Her brother disappeared when she was ten or eleven, leaving her in a depressed state. Her parents tried to rehabilitate her back into society, but she wanted nothing of the sort. On her fifteenth birthday, they threw a coming out party for her and invited all the bachelors of the neighborhood to acquaint themselves with her. She left the party after midnight and regrets it ever since. She was attacked by an older man, raped, and left with a lethal concussion. Chase found her and took her to the castle where he stayed. He was given permission to allow her to stay, her taking on the role of serving Queen Nemesis.

Powers: N/a

Personality: Sky is quiet, unnervingly quiet, and tends not to speak for days, communicating by body language and gestures instead. She truly only trusts her brother, but is growing loyalty to the Queen, since she was more or less forced into the situation by Chase. She hates human contact, fears it. She gets jealous easily and lives to be the only center of Chase's world, which bugs her when he leaves to attend to his duties. She has an acute case of separation anxiety and insomnia, which often means she ends up sleeping on the floor in her brother's room and leaving before he knows it.

Up For Love: Probably not, but you can try. No particular orientation.

Other: N/a
Last edited by TheClosetKidnapper on Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue May 29, 2012 5:58 pm
PixieStix says...

Name: Fox West

Social Status: He is a guard, but is also an assasin to keep the queen safe.

Night/Day: Night.

Appearance:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... id=7989289

Like this but witn pitch black hair. He has deep blue eyes and pale skin. He's very attractive, uses that as an advantage when finding prey. Has dimples when he smiles, regular height, around 5'7" at the most. Usually wears black leather jackets with jeans and a white tee shirt. Also wears combat boots and shades. Has muscle.

History: Fox was turned by a young girl around fifteen. She used to be his girlfriend, but then soon turned to ash, leaving him in depression. He trained with Queen Kira, yet likes to keep things distant. His father died in a car crash and his mother hasn't been seen since. Fox isn't his real name, his real name is Carson, but got that nickname from his looks at flexiblity, but doesn't like his real name at all.

Powers: Fox can manipulate feelings, make someone ill or feel sick or sleepy.

Personality: Fox is cocky and ignorant. He's a good friend when you need one, but is very self-centered and totally over protective of those he loves and would trade his life for them. He gets angry when you call him his real name, and will always try to perswade people to do what he wants. Around girls it's all about charm. He flirts alot and is a ladies-man, probrably having about three girlfriends eaxh week.

Up for love?: Yep. Bisexual

Other Prefers to feed off women.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 pm
PixieStix says...

Tell me if it's alright. :)

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue May 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Redfang18 says...

Looks great to me.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

125 Reviews

Tue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm
PixieStix says...

Thanks.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm
Shadowlight says...

Posting for notifications. :3

Also my character will be Named Olivia Itae-- And she needs a master to be bloodspave to so if anyone wants one let me know. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire