z

Young Writers Society

Twin Souls

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu May 24, 2012 3:11 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

DISCUSS THE SB ALL OUT OF CHARACTER POSTS HERE AS WELL PLEASE!!!
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Fri May 25, 2012 4:20 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Checking in.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri May 25, 2012 4:31 pm
KingLucifer says...

Same
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed May 30, 2012 12:18 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Hello everybody and welcome to Twin Souls.
The basic's of this SB is that most of the scientists are about as psychotic as they come. You saw this when the scientist told Arianna she was being lashed or whipped because they were talking. This is how that breaks down.
1 Lashing= 15
2 = 20
3= 25
Etc. Etc.
And yes they do wet the whips. The other teenager's and Ari do not have scars because Skylar will heal them. And also another reason for me summoning you all here is that within the next few visits into town one of the teenagers will spot a TV announcment it will be of people like them who are free more or less they are broadcasing to Twin Souls. Oh and another thing you can spend all you want the government pays for it.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu May 31, 2012 6:25 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Ok, so I'm going to be completely honest: even though this just started, I'm confused. I'm not usually this dumb, but I really have no clue how to bring Casper into this, and I know you've mentioned her before (a total of one time.) but could someone please bring her into this for real? She could fight someone for all I care, I'm just too brain dead to think of a way to bring her in. (Just don't forget that she'll turn invisible if you're fighting with her.)
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 31, 2012 4:50 pm
KingLucifer says...

Sorry will be dropping out, I'm just not feeling my character for this.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 pm
Demora says...

Name:Dario Kyzoner
Appearance:he's got black shaggy hair and shadow blue eyes and very pale always dresses in the darkest colors ever
History:Already st gives place before others so they say he already loved there and that's all cause he doesn't tell them anything about his past
Personality:silent, aggressive, has anger issues, and always gets lashings from the "scientists", and is aloud to wander the grounds
Power: 1) psychic 2) when fight hardly ever loses can like see exactly what they're gonna do before they do it 3) great tracker his eyes have different kinds of sights like night vision and stuff like that
Soulmate: not found yet and so far he's leaving the searching to the girl
Other:Secretly keeps a weapon inside his trench coat
You need to be the colors to the negatives between life's pages.

the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature