Young Writers Society

Fusion High DT

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:33 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

I'd say give Stella a few days and see if you get a reply. If not, she may be absent from the site for the moment.

If that's the case, once you've waited a few days, post them here and I'm sure if/ when she returns, she'll be fine with it.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:10 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

Ok ^^ thank you ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

Ok, Here's my profile ^^

Name: Kitsune (Kit for short)

Age/Grade: Junior (16~17)

Animal Mutated: Red Fox (A bit of Gray fox too ^^'')

Good or Evil: Good for the most part, but does her own thing, ya know? ^^

Appearance:
She has vibrant red hair that goes down to about the bottom of her shoulder blades. On occasion, she'll wear it in a loose bun that rests on the nape of her neck, with loose strands hanging down in the front. Her eyes are a warm, earthy brown color and they slat slighty inwardly, but not too much. She's about 5'5'', and has a more lean muscular build. Almost allways wears a black ski cap that comes down to the middle of her ears. She always wears jeans. She usually a black long sleeve shirt with a red T-Shirt over it that usually has some sort of design or saying on it. She has this aura of mystery and aloofness ^^

History:
She lived in a major city with her younger brother for most of her life. After their parents died when she was young, she promised her brother she'd protect him forever. They had no close family, and since Kit didn't trust any distant relatives, she kept her brother and herself alive with minor stealing and working honestly as much as she could. They hopped from abandoned building to building living happily, surviving on her cunning and instint ^^
But one day, she was running late going home after buying her brother a gift. After a while, she realized she was being followed. She tried to ditch them but to no avail. They cornered her path in an allyway and although fought strong, she was overwhelmed. She was 12.
For the first few weeks she fought them against everything, biting scratching screaming for her brother. Then she got quiet. She bid her time, still fighting to some degree but not as wildly. She didn't befriend the others, she always had a way to avoid them. Honestly, she doesn't remember most of it. But she escaped while the others did.
While the others made their great escape, she seized the chance and escaped. They didn't know she was missing till she was gone. She went missing for a few weeks, but now she's showed up at Fusion High for unknown reasons.
She also has a secret, a reason why she wears the hat. Before she escaped they managed to further her transformation physically; They grafted fox ears onto her head for her human form too and shut down her normal ears. They're red like her hair, with black tips. Her hearing is ultra advanced, but she hides it well and it's mostly undetectable.

Personality:
She's very elusive and aloof (Not the 'too good for you' aloof, but the 'I have a secret I'm not telling you about' kind) She's extremly manipulative and very hard to read. She always has that aloof smile and tends to hang round high places (exp: she'll be sitting on top lockers) She tends to avoid large crowded areas. She has a small unknown area where she spends her time that she won't let anyone else near.

Talents/Flaws:
One of her Talents is her cunning. She's more prudent than book smart. Another would be her hearing and a third would be her ability to stay calm in tricky situations. Also her agility and intuition.
Although she's good at handling tricky situations, if you mention 'brother' in any way shape or form, she trips up a bit. She is extremly defensive (to a fault) of those within her inner circle (although currently there are exactly 0 people in it ^^''). She doesn't take kindly to being insulted.

*Edit* Just making sure, I can post now, yah? ^^'' *End Edit*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 pm
View Likes
wordsandwishes says...

New profile!

Name- Elodie
Gender- Female
Grade- Freshman
Animal Mutated- Poissones dart frog
Good/Evil- Good

Appearance- Pale skinned, petit, and long limbed. High cheekbones, an angular face, and steel grey eyes. Her jet black hair is cut in a pixi-cut. She also has a small nose and thin eyebrows. Pretty-ish.

History- Was "saved" from a forest fire at the age of 9 by the lab. Her burned skin was replaced with that of a dart frog. Thus giving her the ability to kill with a touch. After a few incidents involving the deaths of a few scientists- she was given a 24 hour syrum that lessened her skins affects to a bare minimum. It's also what makes her eyes so grey. She was usually left alone from there on after.

Why Elodie is "Good"- It was the "Evil" mutants that made her kill the scientists. Need I say more?

Personality- Shy, but loves to laugh. She tends to flinch at body contact, and has majore trust issues. (For obvious reasons).

Talents- Climbing, hiding, jumping, and doing all of the above very FAST.

Flaws- Trust issues, (As mentioned before), will not willingly harm others, and gets lost very easily.

Hobbies- Likes to read and write.

Has a secret...

103 Reviews

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:16 pm
View Likes
wordsandwishes says...

Hi, um, I was wondering about a few things...
1. Do I have to post it on the storybook page too?
2. Are we aloud to submit more than one profile?

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 am
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

@Kat yeah whenever you want
@words ppsting it here is fine. I had you post it here since we alreadystarted. If you can handle 2 characters go for it. If you make a second one make him /her evil.we're running low on those.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

103 Reviews

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 pm
View Likes
wordsandwishes says...

Ok, thank you! I'll get started.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:00 pm
View Likes
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw, guys. I'm just really, really busy and (shh) not that dedicated and my internet connection's patchy.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

28 Reviews

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:41 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

So. . .anyone else gonna post? ^^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 am
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

I would if I had a comp.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 am
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

I'm out. Can't find an opening and have too much on my plate as it is.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

103 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 pm
View Likes
wordsandwishes says...

Stellabeam hasn't replied to my PM yet. Has this story been canceled or something???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:24 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Stella hasn't got much computer access at the moment so just hang in there, or post any queries in this thread instead. I'll try to make a post tomorrow, just crazy busy at the moment!
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

28 Reviews

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

*nods*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White