Young Writers Society

Fusion High DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu May 24, 2012 1:38 am
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

Discussion goes here!
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu May 24, 2012 1:47 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Checking in, will post or send profile tomorrow.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu May 24, 2012 8:03 am
View Likes
Saga97 says...

It looks great Stella, profile coming up very soon :D
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

50 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2012 7:54 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Soooo when we starting?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon May 28, 2012 7:56 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Checking in
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

I'm expecting 3 profiles to come in any minute, if all of you guys could advertise and get more people we could start sooner, I'm thinking of starting around Wednesday.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

50 Reviews

Mon May 28, 2012 9:02 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Ha yay! The 31st!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

Um, I know you guys have already started and everything but can I be the Mad Scientist? If someone's already not taken it, that is.
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm
Saga97 says...

Sounds good just make a profile :Þ
Where adventures are made
and hero's are born.
Where villians are slain
and friendships live on.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm
Redfang18 says...

Look out, folks. Redfang18 is in the house.

Name: Morgan "Spike Dragon" Merlin
Age/Grade: 17 (recently) Junior
Animal Mutated: Dragon (mix between a fruit bat, Komono dragon, lion, and tiger shark)
Good or Evil: Good
Appearance: Piercing green eyes and short blazing red hair that he has in spikes. He's milk pale and often wears green to darken or lighten his eyes. Whenever he feels like it, he wears red to match his hair. He's a bit tall for his age- about six feet three inches- and slender hands. He's skinny as a rail due to his fruit diet, but he's got some muscles on his arms because of lifting weights from time to time.
History: Before he was abducted, he was the illegitimate child of a potter (mother) and a rich curator of an English museum. His mother raised him along with her own parents in America and taught him how to live off the land and become a potter. He was taken when he was twelve and mutated a year later. The mutation of four different animals gave him a few uncanny abilities that often made him wonder what kind of animal he became. He escaped at fifteen years old when he was put in a tank and he broke loose after roaring as loud as his lungs would allow. He's attended Fusion High in hopes of putting his captive years behind him.
Personality: He's a bit proud of being among other high schoolers, but rather shy around girls. Despite being shy around the ladies, he's protective of them and will pick a fight with the men just to impress the ladies. He's actually a real friendly kind of person, but his temper can get in his way at some degree.
Talents/Flaws: He's real talented in the art of pottery and very patient in his creativity. Whatever you do, don't call dragons "overgrown lizards" while he's earshot or he'll throw a rather immature tantrum. When it comes to eating, he'll eat mostly fruit- his favorites are mangos, strawberries, cherries, and blackberries- but won't refuse the occasional medium-rare steak. His biggest flaw is his sorrow. Nobody knows this, but he deeply misses his mother and grandparents.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 pm
Rydia says...

Name: Xander Hughes
Age/Grade: 16/ Junior
Good or Evil: Good

Appearance: Xander has red, curly hair and a smattering of freckles across his angular, slim face. His jaw is firm, his cheekbones are high and many a girl sighs with the disapointment that he had to be born a ginger. Xander's got pale green eyes and he's a tall kid. Not lanky tall but perhaps a bit more tall than he has the muscle to fill out. His build is best described as athletic and he looks like he could take his own in a fight, or he would if he didn't skulk around the hallways like he's afraid of his own shadow.

History: Xander used to like school, back before the crazies took over. He wasn't popular but he got by and he had a tight group of friends who pretty much took care of each other. That's all different now. A lot of friends have got divided from each other and in order to hide from the bad guys, Xander is hiding behind his red hair and freckles. He's pretending to be a coward and he doesn't like it.

Before all of this started, Xander played sports and he was pretty good and he took self defense classes because he spent enough of his childhood getting teased for his red hair that he knew he had to learn to take care of himself. Eventually though, he was turning things around and it was going well for him and he's just so furious that the bad kids came and ruined everything.

Personality: Xander is athletic, sly and resourceful. He's not the kind of kid who likes to be the centre of attention and actually despises the types who are or do. He's happiest with a small group of friends and a little attention, enough to know he's needed but not so much that he feels too crowded.

Xander gets on best with people who are pretty quiet or chilled out and nobody too positive. He's had a slightly bitter childhood so he likes down to Earth people. He's a very realistic, reasonably intelligent boy who knows when to fight and when to run. But he does ever so much hate running.

Talents/Flaws:
1. Sports. Xander is good at sports.
2. Martial arts. Xander knows a little bit about self defense, probably not enough to hold his own against the super powered kids, but enough to manage an escape.
3. Patience. Xander is good at waiting for what he wants and knowing when it's time to lose a battle to win the war.
1. Bad sense of humour. Xander has a habit of making bad jokes at the wrong times and his sense of humour verges on being pretty dark.
2. Insecure. Xander is keeping quiet and keeping on the down low because he doesn't think there's anything he can do to help, as much as he wants to.
3. Reserved. Xander isn't very open with his feelings or about whho he is. He can be hard to get close to.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm
View Likes
KatKage says...

May I join too? ^^''
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Please do! We're a bit short on activity so a new character would be great :)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm
View Likes
wordsandwishes says...

Hi I just PMd a profile. I also noticed that we had to check in here, so... I guess I'm checking in? Wait no never mind , um....
Am I aloud to join?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:22 am
View Likes
KatKage says...

I PMed my profile ^^
When can I start posting ^^'' cause I kinda want to start soon ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec