z

Young Writers Society

The Twinsters

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm
KRose says...

Here's the new DT. Now, if you have any questions, post them here. We're about to start :D
When you really want to slap someone,do it and say "Mosquito!"

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed May 23, 2012 10:02 pm
HibiscusBlush says...

I altered Hillary's look. Does she also have to have a special outfit or is that just for the boys?
Previously known as Aloha

16 Reviews

Sun May 27, 2012 8:21 pm
KRose says...

For now, just the bad guys

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 am
enjoyinginsanity says...

I'm sorry for having a SUPER late profile. I had to worry about not failing French, and kind of forgot about YWS. The only thing my character is a total master in is manipulation. The other things are based off of it, like because she's a master manipulator, she prefers to use poison to a weapon because she knows how to slip it to people. But, if a battle occurs when she can't use her sneaky poisoning, she uses the metal shards and claws. Sorry If I made it sound like she is an expert. I'll fix it (: OH! Temporal duplication is where she can bring future or past versions of herself, and rarely others, to the present.

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 am
enjoyinginsanity says...

I forgot the name situation. She would prefer people to call her Sparky. But, The case someone asks what her real name is, 'cause Sparky sounds like a nickname, her name is Elina.

16 Reviews

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 am
KRose says...

Okay, basically, this is what's going to happen now:

Rodrig leaves the lab, and goes to Professor Samil (Eric) to tell him about the girls. He want's them dead:
Spoiler! :
He's been having anger fits since he was 5 years old, and when somebody is not grateful, he gets worse.
So, Marissa goes against Rodrig, and locks him out. Now Rodrig and Samil are BOTH bad. They will both work against the girls. Marissa is an expert spy, fighter, etc. She knows a lot about technology.
At the same time that Marissa is trying to get the girls out before they suffocate, Samil, Rodrig, and the other Etw's are planning to kill the girls. The boys don't know that the people they plan to kill, are their siblings, but when they meet, they will know for sure. Rodrig still doesn't know about Marissa.

Please read this, then post any questions or suggestions.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm
Ranger51 says...

Ooo! I like that! :D So Marissa is on Hillary and Aladria's side, then... I guess this question is kind of late, but what happened to the male Gtw? (In the story, anyways, since he's kind of supposed to exist. XD)
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:15 am
HibiscusBlush says...

I was wondering the same thing as to what'd going to happen with the guy Gtw.

I like this idea, KRose! Adds drama and intensity and volume to the story!
Previously known as Aloha

16 Reviews

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:38 pm
KRose says...

Yeah. Uhm, I was thinking this:
The boy has been there for months now, in a locked room, with limited food. He was also trapped by Rodrig, and was kept there.
Soooo. Any of you guys want to make a profile for the guy?

16 Reviews

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:27 pm
KRose says...

WHAT'S NEW

So, basically, Ranger51is making the boy character. After the girls are all 'recuperated' they will start to figure out a plan. During that time, Rodrig will lead Samil and his apprentices to the spot. Marissa and the girls will be prepared. The locks are closed....
This time, neither will win, unless there is a "super plot". PM me with any sub-plot ideas. Anyhow, anything else I should add?

16 Reviews

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:23 pm
KRose says...

So... Now, the girls are going to help Marissa get Karan get out. Starting 'today' in their day, supposedly Karan won't receive any more food, nor air. Marissa will get him out, can one of the girls be able to help with first aid and all? Thanks

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll