Young Writers Society

What They Call Us DT

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun May 13, 2012 6:08 pm
View Likes
ArahAkachi1 says...

A big twist at the end of part 2 ;)
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

When does part two start? It is a seperate SB or in the same one?
Live, Love, Laugh

9 Reviews

Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Most likely in the same one. Part two starts when we get more characters.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun May 13, 2012 6:38 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

In the same one. And I would like to start by Friday, but it will depend. We have one person joining and I would like at least one more.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm
View Likes
DragonGirl11 says...

I'm so confused right now :/
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Join the club
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

82 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 pm
View Likes

For those confused, everyone except Gemini (the real one, not the hologram)and Kei is supposed to be with Ronan and Lacie and stuff. They're fleeing with a smaller group of mutants (NPCs) after an attempted assassination of Gemini, which obviously didn't work seeing as she wasn't truly there... Lacie is leading them back to Gem and Kei. Everyone else is following and making sure they don't leave anything behind.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 18, 2012 7:44 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

So what about Sooth?

82 Reviews

Fri May 18, 2012 7:46 pm
View Likes

You can have him witnessing the flight of mutants or the assassination attempt, or you can have him shown exterminating another camp to illustrate the cruelty he will be known for in this part.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Okay... extermination it is.

Reviews: 1
Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 am
View Likes
enjoyinginsanity says...

Name: Renèe Phoenix "Ren"

Power: Duplication, Temporal and Physical. (temporal duplication is the ability to bring past and future versions of oneself back to the present.)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Ren's personality differs depending on who she is around, when she needs to be tough, she fits the mold. When she needs to be sweet and seemingly helpless, she conforms. In other words , she is a master manipulator. All around, she is your average rocker girl; willing to try new things when givin the chance. She's a risk taker, and that sometimes works against her. Yeah, she may be sarcastic and confident, but she is overly caring and sometimes to much so. Renèe does everything to the extreme, and is a VERY determined person. She's the kind of person you don't doubt, she knows how to forge the unthinkable out of everyday items. Her mind works in a strange way, often making it hard to communicate when under pressure. Red has a sick sense of humor to a point and is a silent jokster. A lot of times, things will happen and no one ever accuses her. She doesn't like to hurt others, though she makes it seem like it so people won't see her as something she's not.

History: Renèe grew up in a rather small family as the only child. Her parents, very strict, always kept her away from the excitements of life, causing her to resent them and to turn into a bit of a rebel. Her way of life was questioned when Red was diagnosed with Chronic leukemia not to long before the injection became available. In constant pain was not how she wanted to spend the rest of her life. She ignored the check in her spirit and went along with the injection. She figured, hey, maybe this will work after all, and i'll be free. This was her last chance to survive.

Other: Up for love. She wears a hemp ankle bracelet, sometimes as a bracelet to remind her all she has been through. She carries a few viles of poison, and the cure, that look like a charm on her necklace. She also has one claw, as well as a backpack of snacks, a notebook with pencils, a special pack of salts that relieve stress, strips of leather, a lighter and the other one of her claws. (They strap on to her arms, think, realistic wolverine. )
Last edited by enjoyinginsanity on Mon May 21, 2012 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon May 21, 2012 12:54 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

*Whistles* god damn ain't that a profile, does the duplacation power work on other's or no?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

Reviews: 1
Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm
View Likes
enjoyinginsanity says...

i'm not sure why it posted so strangely. Well, it can, but it is difficult for her to do. It doesn't always work. I'm a bit lost in this SB D:

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:34 am
KatKage says...

Name: Hope (She abandoned her origional name, which was Gabriel Grensith)

Power: Wings (Currently can sustain minimal flight, but nothing to hard or long ^^'')

Appearance: She's normal height for a 11 (and 1/2) year old, she has long light-brown hair that reached to the middle of he back. Her eyes change from light brown, ice blue, and dark gray (shall explain bellow) She's very light and very thin (Like, a super model would be fat in comparison ^^'') Her wings are feathered and are pure white. She has a light spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has a scar on her back, where the wings join with her back.

Personality: She has multiple personality disorder. This is because of trauma when she was younger, which shall be explained later. Her multiple personalities are shown through her eyes;

Gray: This is her main personality. Named herself Elizabeth, but this is only known to truly trusted friends. She is overall kind and caring, but only to people she can trust or do not pose any harm to her at the moment. It is very hard to gain her trust, but if you do, she's extremely loyal and will protect. This personality is extremely mature. Although at rare moments her true age appears through.
Likes; Chocolate (it's almost a weakness), her friends, the locket she has around her neck, flying.
Dislikes; Small spaces, anything or anyone that threatens her friends, the mention of her parents.
Strengths; She's quick thinking and light on her feet. Her natural precognition (she gets good feeling and bad feelings about things)
Weakness; Anything that can bring out her other personalities.

Blue: This is basically her evil alter ego. Calls herself Claudia. At first, she'll seem sweet, charming and adorable, defenseless. But she's really manipulative, sneaky, cruel, and, well, evil. She want's her way, and will sacrifice anyone to her cause. She wants revenge. On everyone (to be explained later) or so she says. She really sees herself above everyone else. She's a gifted liar and actress. She's very easy to believe. Immune to others charms. And quick to get rid of anyone in her way. She wants to set fire to the world to watch it burn.
Likes; Chocolate, Suckers, getting her way.
Dislikes; Small spaces, anything or anyone that threatens her, the mention of her parents, Suckers.
Strengths; She's quick thinking and light on her feet.
Weakness; Anything that can bring out her other personalities.

Brown: This is basically the personality that exists supposedly to make up for her lost childhood. Her name is Hope, and Gray just tells everyone her name is Hope, so when she comes out, Brown won't be confused. This personality is about 5~8 years old, depending. Extremely innocent and adorable. Like a baby ^^ Although has a childish mind state, she has an odd way of thinking that can be useful. Friends with almost anyone except those who give her 'bad-feeling', who of which she avoids. Has no ulterior-motive, though because of this, Blue likes to take advantage of her, while Gray protects her like a little sister.
Likes; Chocolate, friends, any sweets, 'Onee-chan' (Gray)
Dislikes; Small spaces, anything or anyone that threatens her friends, the mention of her parents, and the 'Bad-One' (Blue)
Strengths; She's quick thinking (to a degree) and light on her feet.
Weakness; Anything that can bring out her other personalities. Blue.

Overall: Her personalities are aware of each other, Although they do not see themselves as the same person, more like sisters that share the same crowded body. Gray like to think there's hope for Blue while Blue want's Gray gone. Brown likes Gary but is scared of Blue. Gray inhabits main control of the body 50% of the time, while Blue has 30% and Brown has 20%. Though they are all present to varying degrees. When Gray's in control, Blue whispers to her but she suppresses her and Brown comments on occasion. When Blue's in control, she almost completely suppresses the others. When Brown's in control, Gray is a strong presence in her mind but Blue still has some say. Gray is dominant, but Blue comes out randomly. Gray lets Brown out on occasion to let her have some freedom, but she sometimes comes out when Gray is trapped in small spaces or her parents are mentioned. It's all very complicated. ^u^

History: Her parents, money grabbing high class rich folk, had her and her twin sister injected young so they could bost their children were part of the future. Then things got mutant-Freaky. Hope growing wings, while her little sister had none that they could see. Her mother, disgusted, tried to hack off Hope's wings with a knife. She was unsuccessful and that's where she got the scar.
Disgusted and with their reputation on the line, they were going to give them up to a camp for a load of money. She spoke out against this, being protective of her sister. She and her sister had bad feelings about the camp, and Hope said how her sister showed no signs of abnormality. Her sister then said she wouldn't go anywhere without her. Her parents got mad when she said this, and in rage her father struck out at her little sister, and struck her with a knife. She knelt by her sisters side while her parents called the men to come take them. The last she remembers of her sister was her whispering in her ear, and her smile.
She barely remembers the last few years of her life, but in that camp, her other personalities emerged. Gray and Blue both plotted to escape, but it was Brown who got them out.
She doesn't like to talk about her past ^^''

Other: I guess she's not up for love. . . she's 11(1/2) after all. . . how old are the others? ^^'' She has a locket with a picture of her and her sister in it.
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

9 Reviews

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:28 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Can you give more information on her powers please. At the moment, it's sort of vague. Wings can have many uses, but elaborate.

Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec