Young Writers Society

Ameruld League. The Experiment. DT

Reviews: 0
Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 am
SassBideAndRawr says...

Hmm....

Yeah, okay.
Just one person to replace Liz...

I will ask around to see if I can find anyone else to join but first do you guys know anyone who may want to join?

Once we get a replacement Liz can... be injured or something and have to go 'home' and... a ship could arrive with a late recruit and some other stuff for the competition.

Then maybe the other contestant could catch up or something.

I don't know.

Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 pm
Ipod says...

i will join ill have my character template up soon :)
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 am
Ipod says...

here is my character template + the survey

Name: Katarina (Kat) Deale

Personality: Kat is headstrong determined and has more confidence in herself than a lot of people. She lives to take risks and is just a little too arrogant for her own good. She is also fiercely loyal of her family and friends and always tries her best never to let them down. She has a very dark sense of humour and always tries to make the best of difficult situations.

Appearance: Kat is of average height for her age with an athletic build and long ash blonde hair. Her skin is evenly tanned from being in the sun a lot and her eyes are a mixture between blue and grey.

History: Kat’s mother died when she was little and ever since her father hasn’t exactly been a ‘focused’ parent, spending more time drinking then he did with her. At the age of 16 Kat ran away from home and managed to find accommodation in another town and even got a job there by saying that she was older then she actually was. Then about 2 months before she found out about the ‘Ameruld League Competition’ she got kicked out of where she was staying and wasn’t able to keep up with her job therefore getting fired. She was living on the streets until she ‘accidentally’ came upon an application for the Ameruld League.’

Talent: Kat is very intuitive and generally a good judge of character.

Other: Up for love, scared of spiders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on the Ameruld League Competition from what you have heard so far?
I think that the competition sounds like fun but probably also difficult
What do you think that the Competition will be like?

I think that is pretty much self-explanatory. The Competition will be a challenge and I’m looking forward to it.

How are your teamwork skills? Would you be willing to work in a group? My team work skills are OK and yes I would be willing to work in a team or a group.

What do you think your greatest skill (that could help you in the competition) is? I don’t know? I’m a pretty good judge of character.

What are your fears when it comes to the competition?
That I will lose? And have to go back to living my normal horrible life? Also I’m not really a fan of spiders.

What 10 items will you pack?
1) 2 extra bottles of water
2) a container of food
3) a length of rope
4) a lighter
5) a sleeping bag
6) a flash light
7) 2 changes of clothes
8) A waterproof jacket
9) A pocket knife
10) A compass

Do you think that you can win the ‘Ameruld League’ competition? Why?
I think I stand as much of a chance as anyone else; as long as I think I stand a chance and try my best then I do stand a chance of winning.
Let the past live behind you not with you ,let the present live with you not behind you.

Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 am
SassBideAndRawr says...

Okay. Cool. Hey Everyone We will be starting up again soon. :)
Don't forget to post. :D

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss