z

Young Writers Society

Voltages DT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:14 am
KingLucifer says...

A note to Upandout when ever she sees this, I need to edit Kira's profile and add some last minute thing's that came to mind as of last night after you signed off, give me a note tomorrow reminding me of this.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Alright. Will do.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm
KingLucifer says...

It's done have Arah and Senshi edit and make the profiles according to mine.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:20 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Edited, and added something about glasses which makes Jop an important asset.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:28 pm
PixieStix says...

I never knew we were starting. Lol. But I posted!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm
KingLucifer says...

It was a split decition thing mainly at the last minute and due to my annoyedness last night.

9 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Aaah, ok. L, How's Jop's updated profile look? (Look in Other).
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 pm
KingLucifer says...

Good the glasses thing was unexpected but it works just don't use it to often because Hidden and Loyalist will be take by surprise.

9 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:15 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

He HAS to wear the galsses since he is nearsighted, but the other featues (there are more but you have to wait to find out), sorta uses up his energy...Maybe I can replace Earth with technology...Hmm..I wish.

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:17 pm
KingLucifer says...

Technology is not an element, so stick with earth or find something else to use.

9 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:18 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Light! Changing to light, because it's a form of electricity.

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 pm
KingLucifer says...

Right, I prefer lightning myself. But I'm going to make some use out of fire. And I gtg bells about to ring see you when I get home.

9 Reviews

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

See you! I'm in French Class.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am
View Likes
VampireSenshi says...

Name: Aaron Lowell
Clan: Triplet
Appearance: Looks like an average teen girl prefers tight jeans, her eyes are cold and gray, a pretty gray though, a red t-shirt and and All Time Low hoodie. She wears vibrams, which are toe shoes.

Personality: she's very smart, she try's to stay true to what she believes in. She usually feels the lesser of the triplets because she's been blind since birth, so she's learned not to judge people and see (figuratively) people for who they really are. She's not a killer per say, but she'll do what she has to do to survive.

History: After witnessing her parent's death, she agreed to rebel when her sister suggested. She follows the lead of her brother and sister usually.

Element: Earth, Wind, Fire

Other: Of course she's blind, but that doesn't make her useless in a fight. She'll use her elemental powers to feel the vibrations in the ground to locate someone, and use her fire and wind to make little balls of fire to throw at the and use wind to make the ball move if she feels them move
Last edited by VampireSenshi on Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

9 Reviews

Tue May 01, 2012 12:34 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Edit your history a little please. To close to L's

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster