212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:47 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Yup. This is the DT.

You know what to do.

Link to SB: Click Me!
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm
Betheny says...

Posting for notifications :)
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:29 pm
KingLucifer says...

Notify me!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:34 pm
Caesar says...

Fools! For you have not realized, your own weakness has crippled you! You have now fallen into my trap, and I shall be privy to all your plans, innermost secrets, and BE NOTIFIED!!! Mwahahahaha!!!

;3
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 pm
Caesar says...

Sooo, just to give the heads up:

My character founded a society that uses the Dark Side of the Force. It's not secret though, everyone knows about it. Especially the Jedi. This is because the society claims to use the Dark Side for good, and they do assist the Jedi whenever possible. They've been trying hunting down rogue Sith and Dark Jedi (whilst actually recruiting them), and trying to persuade the Jedi Order that the Dark Side isn't necessarily always evil (to get more leeway). Of course, my Sith Lord is actually evil, and uses this as a cover-up, but it's nigh impossible to tell with the Force (lots of strong Dark Side energy), plus he's never openly done anything against the Order's wishes (while of course sabotaging their plans whenever possible).

He's formed his own group of Sith, where he acts like the One Sith, and intends to conquer ("unite") all the Sith factions with him at the head. His goals, of course, are total domination of the Galaxy.

His Order's HQ is based in Coruscant, but for the sake of interaction, he, along with the elite of his group, have been dispatched to the Syna-Teira system to investigate the rising Dark Side energies present.

Any questions/contradiction/clarifications?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:42 pm
Shadowlight says...

Posting for notifications! :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984