z

Young Writers Society

We've Killed for Justice DT

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:08 am
July says...

Sure, sounds interesting. :)
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:10 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Alright then. : )
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:27 am
xXmusicaXx says...

Guys, when did we decide that Lucifer and Andy were working together? I missed that bit...
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am
July says...

I'm not sure. I was kind of confused myself...
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am
*coco says...

Can someone please explain to me what's going on at the moment? Who is it that knows the location of the other Cort members and how, because Sean's been off the radar lately? Oh, and I've just made my first post. I took Kaywiia's advice and gave a bit of an insight into what Sean's life is like at the moment.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm
KingLucifer says...

The cort gang member's have become wanted, Lucifer who works as a bounty hunter is looking to bring the Cort gang back together. The government had no intension of letting the cort gang back together. So they surfaced the Cort gang members as highly wanted criminal's. Lucifer looking like a bounty hunter wouldn't be suspected of anything, and could freely bring the cort gang back together. And she only knows where they were last spotted at, they could have moved at some point.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

130 Reviews

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 pm
*coco says...

Ahh, I get it now. That sounds good. Well, I could give you a heads up for Sean. He's probably going to have to arrange for a funeral for his mom so maybe Lucifer could find her that way? Just a thought, you don't have to go with it though. I'm sure you can come up with much more interesting ways of catching him ;)
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm
July says...

Oh, that makes sense now. Will post a little later. :)
Mark Twain

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:09 pm
Kaywiia says...

Coco, I brought Sean in since he still had his cell phone (how else would he have called Becky?). Note, that Tyler and Becky aren't wanted at this point. I don't know what that means for Tyler, but Becky isn't going to want to be wanted again. Let's have everyone try to meet up now, feel free to be creative.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

130 Reviews

Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:48 pm
*coco says...

Thanks Kaywiia! Although I hope you don't mind how I left my new post. For some reason I had trouble writing out the whole conversation between Sean and Becky, partly because I don't really know the reason why Andy wants to bring the gang back together in the first place and why they need Sean.

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:30 pm
July says...

I made Tyler wanted now. She been snooping where is wasn't' suppose to be and the CIA found out. She is on her way to find you guys!
Mark Twain

50 Reviews

Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'll have Lucifer catch it in my next post.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

130 Reviews

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:57 pm
*coco says...

Guys, is anyone going to post soon? Kaywiia, I'm not really sure what to write next. Any ideas? I was thinking of bringing in a new character, a girl nurse who took care of Sean's mom. She shows up on his doorstep interrupting Sean and Becky. Becky see's the nurse is really pretty and assumes that's Sean's girlfriend - something like that. But I don't know. Is that too much uneccessary tension between the two of them? If anyone has a better idea, please share!

50 Reviews

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 pm
KingLucifer says...

Were waiting on Scya and she won't be on till saturday.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm
Kaywiia says...

coco, though I don't care either way, I think enough tension already exists between them from the past.
Love is beautiful, but what would love be without life?

Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief