z

Young Writers Society

Dragon Riders DT

Reviews: 3
Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm
thebookworm says...

I'm still in. :)
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue May 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Redfang18 says...

I'm out. Too much pressure and not enough time. Plus writer's block.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Tue May 15, 2012 6:37 pm
yubbies21 says...

Definitely still in. Writer's block has been a problem lately, but my ideas are beginning to flow again...
beep

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Tue May 15, 2012 7:39 pm
barefootrunner says...

Good to see you guys!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 pm
Ranger51 says...

Elly, are you going to be able to post more frequently? I can't really do anything without you.

If Elly is in, I'm still in too. If not, I'm not sure.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed May 16, 2012 4:57 am
Caesar says...

...for now... the SB's on permanent hold. If you have a change of heart then, you'll all be very welcome to return
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

170 Reviews

Sat May 19, 2012 4:09 am
yubbies21 says...

Permanent hold? GASP! I don't know if I'll survive! (So when exactly is this hold thingy ending? I got some great idea's coming up) :D
beep

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat May 19, 2012 7:38 am
Caesar says...

Well... if you have ideas, by all means tell me.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon May 21, 2012 5:11 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

I'm still in if it's going to be better organized this time around
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 21, 2012 5:43 pm
Caesar says...

Well we hope so. It'll probs come back around during summer vacation.

170 Reviews

Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm
yubbies21 says...

ItalianIlluminist wrote:Well... if you have ideas, by all means tell me.

1. For one thing we need to get Zilla's srhgg(I didn't spell that right, did I) back in the picture.
2. Aryn, Brare, Atanir, and Eylania should go to Eragon to find out what in the world is happening with the soldiers.
3. The soldiers should be Lord Grey's
4. What happened to Shen? Remember way back when Atanir recognized him as the one who killed her parents? There should be an epic battle in there somewhere.
5. The belt of Beloth the wise was lost in one of the books. Perhaps Lord Grey passes it off to Zilla or Haredr?
6. The training in the mountain. Perhaps some amazing obstacle courses that Zilla has to maneuver through.
7. Where are the Raz'zac? Are they in Lord Grey's mountain?
8. Way back awhile ago, it seemed like Eragon and Lord Grey were good friends. What happened to that? They should still be privately conversing, but Eragon is still ignorant of the fact that Lord Grey is totally evil.
9. We need to have some amazing battles in here somewhere, what happened to time portals and sea monsters?
10. Perhaps we could return to Vroengard at some point, and go back down to the rock of Kuthian, and vault of souls, and uncover a great mystery that takes us all over the Empire, down into Surda, up to Ellsmera, west in the Hadrac desert, or south, deep into the heart of the beor mountains?

These are some Idea's that just may be worth considering. What do you guys think?
beep

289 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 21, 2012 6:21 pm
Caesar says...

ROFL actually most of those have been answered.
The Ra'zac are in Grey's Mountain, Grey does have the belt of Beloth (not mentioned yet), Zilla was supposed to get her shrrg back soon, the soliders are Lord Grey's, as has been stated...and that's it. I like the epic battle ideas, yubbies. Keep it up

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 pm
ELLYNARA3 says...

Sorry but I can't do this SB Ranger you can have my character if you want. sorry again everyone.
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am
barefootrunner says...

Okay, sure.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 pm
Ranger51 says...

Alright, I think I'll take Elly's character. I won't be able to get on much until Friday, though, in case this storybook is starting up again any time soon.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

A Prince of Darkness Is a Gentleman
— William Shakespeare