z

Young Writers Society

Wonderland DT

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 am
View Likes
ELLYNARA3 says...

This is for my Wonderland SB!!
So if you want to discuss any thing just do it here!!
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Feelings!- Crowley, Supernatural

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:22 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

So how is this going to go, exactly?
Are we gonna have the Stayers help the Leavers escape Wonderland? Or are the Stayers gonna wanna have the Leavers stay with them (or vice versa)?
Or is it gonna be something else entirely? Are we gonna have our characters split up (although that wouldn't be as fun, I think.)?
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 am
View Likes
ELLYNARA3 says...

Let's have the stayers help the leavers escape, it'll be more fun that way just like you said.
Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.- Dean to Sam, Supernatural

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 am
ELLYNARA3 says...

Ok anyone can post now, just say like you stopped at the place where I disappeared or what ever, before desiding to follow, that'll make it easier for other people to join. Please keep this SB alive.

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain