z

Young Writers Society

The YWS Apartments~DT

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 am
SirTobes says...

Post questions, plot bunny ideas, thoughts or any out of character posts here!
Check out the actual SB in the Storybooks forum...
Feel free to post!
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 am
Ranger51 says...

Okay, so I keep talking about getting to the bottom of the kidnapping thing but it just occurred to me...

What is the bottom of it? As in, why is everyone being kidnapped? I don't know if Toby had something in mind, but I think that it would probably be something Ann wants with the residents...
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:04 am
TaylorLove says...

I just thought of the same thing. I mean the story book can not be as fun if we destory "it". But everyone will be gone if we don't.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 am
JordanPierre2000 says...

Hey guys! Toby has gone on holiday so he might not post for a while. Inform the others who are asking questions.
Stop for a while and think about this.

What if we used to be able to make wishes

But then someone wished we couldn't :O

53 Reviews

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am
Ranger51 says...

Okay, sort of in response to Jordan's post... since Toby isn't going to be able to post for a while, I don't think it would be very smart to free him and make him have to post. Maybe they should run into a situation where Taylor gets rescued but they can't get Toby loose.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

14 Reviews

Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:36 am
SirTobes says...

Hi guys! As Jordan said, I am on holiday. And I am very busy and unable to post as much as I like too. However, I do have some plot bunnies-
• Ann works for a secret agency.
• On the night the Apartments finished that agency kidnapped all the workers and everyone who was going to work for the apartments i.e bellboys, cleaners etc.
• Ann isn't Ann, it's a disguise!!!!
• The woman who kidnapped Toby (my character) is trying to get to the bottom of what is happening.
• The secret agency is...I have nothing.

Remember, this is your storybook not mine! So if you have ideas tell me! I have no idea what the secret agency wants, is called etc.

So give me your ideas!
I am very sorry I can't post as much as I would like, I hope you understand, and I am trying as often as possible. If you have any questions, PM me, I'll answer as soon as possible. Sorry again, hope your well.

Toby.

P.S. Give me ideas!

Previously Just Toby

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:41 pm
Skull3670 says...

Perhaps the Agency is trying to gather enough writers to do something? Like write a story where the bad guys win and change the world forever. No more happy endings.
Dun dun Dun!
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

14 Reviews

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 pm
SirTobes says...

Great idea Skull! We'll see what others think before we start.

Previously Just Toby

53 Reviews

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:17 pm
Ranger51 says...

I like Skull's idea!
-Fahrenheit 451

Reviews: 4
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm
SidereaAquila says...

I like Skull's idea too, but maybe we could beef it up a little and say that they're actually trying to create the bad guys from the people they kidnap. I don't know, just a thought.
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

53 Reviews

Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 am
Ranger51 says...

I like that too, Siderea. Or maybe they're trying to get them to write up a world that they can put people they don't like in. That would be kind of both, I guess...
-Fahrenheit 451

14 Reviews

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am
SirTobes says...

This is awesome guys!
Adding on too what Ranger and Skull said maybe the agency have created a potion that makes what is written come to life. Butttt, they need good writers (us) to write it. The agency kidnaps the people, feeds them the potion and forces them to write evil things so they can take over the world!!!

Previously Just Toby

Reviews: 3
Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:53 pm
hungergameslover says...

I love that idea. Great idea.

53 Reviews

Tue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm
Ranger51 says...

Okay, I have a question: are the cops with, against, or unaware of the evil agency? Toby, you suggested that they acted weird about it, so I assume they're for it, but what do you guys think?
-Fahrenheit 451

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind