Young Writers Society

Rousseau's Academy 3 DT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:22 am
Caesar says...

'Reveal the goth in you' :)
that would have been a better slogan for a cheesy online goth dating site. Still, you get my meaning.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 am
ScarlettFire says...

Hahaha. I do get the meaning. Goth indeed. *chuckles*

Ah, and turning back ot the SB. Hmm. What to do now, I wonder? Seriously, people need to post. I should probably remind them or something... Perhaps a mass PM is in order?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:25 am
Caesar says...

Indeed, a mass PM would probably be a fruitful idea. (Why am I talking like Gandalf on heroin?)
Still though, Rousseau's Academy has been pretty slow lately.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:27 am
ScarlettFire says...

Haha, why are you talking like Gandalf on a high? XD

And yes. It has been slow... Hence the possible mass PM that I will get to soon, hopefully...

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:29 am
Caesar says...

Oh, I don't really know. F@$! reason, really. So yes, do get around to that mass PM, 'busy girl'. :D

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I really should do the mass PM thing.

Pixie...um. What the hell is going on in your post? It's confusing. Nicolae is not on the Academy grounds, and there is no werewolf near him. He'd be back in his mansion by now. The sun is up. Not that sunlight posses much of a problem for a vamp his age....but the others.... Yeah, so basically. Confusion, right there, Pixie.

Edit; Alright. Italian and Pixie. This is your first warning. No More Godmodding. Please plot in here, the DT. Especially if you're going to drop your character into a scene that may have already been planned. It's only polite to make sure it's okay for your character to join the scene. That is what the DT is for.

Also. Please remember to read the previous posts before you post. It won't make it so confusing that way, because it's apparent that neither of you seem to be reading all the posts, let alone even glancing at them. Please try to remember to read them. It helps you know where the story is going, and it helps us all not to be confused because of a post that doesn't seem to fit.

And do remember that someone may be posting at the same time as you, so you should check the SB to make sure their post isn't up yet, as that can also confuse us all.

Right now, I'm terribly confused by your posts. I don't know what your characters are doing or even where they are. And amazingly, I am confused. Sad, isn't it? I'm also pretty sure everyone else is confused, too.

Double Edit; In Case You Do Not See/Read Them;
Spoiler! :
SB Rules:
-All Normal YWS Rules
-ALL posts must be readable, co-relate to previous posts and have correct spelling. That means no chat speak.
-Romance is allowed, keep it PG13
-Swearing is allowed. Just don't make it a second language.
-No Mary/Gary sues and/or God-modders. They annoy me, and won’t be tolerated.
-Please, do break some School rules, you know you want to. It makes it interesting.
-Can claim up to 3 characters.
-Keep posts about 200 words. Try using this; http://www.wordcounttool.com/ if you're still unsure.
-No Double-posting unless there have no new posts for 24 hours. And please, if you have more than one character, keep both characters to one post; we don't want to see separate posts for your characters, unless it’s necessary--such as if the post is too long.
-Please PM Me (ScarlettFire), CelticaNoir AND the creator of another character if you plain on killing someone off. No one likes it when they're randomly killed.
-All NON-SB posts to the DT please people.
-Lastly but most certainly not least, this SB is run by Me (ScarlettFire) and CelticaNoir. Listen to both of us, or we’ll eat you.

Do try to take heed of the rules in the spoiler above. Failure to take heed of them WILL result in being asked to leave if you do not take heed of them more then a couple of times. Don't make me say it again, got it?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:32 pm
Caesar says...

How was I godmodding? Sorry if it interfered with anything... I just wanted to move the plot along.
Besides (though I agree it was a pathetic connection), I did mention Leonardo had left.
:(
Ah, anyways, tell me if I have to change anything. As for plot discussion- I was thinking maybe Leonardo and the werewolves would track Abbon down or something.
Again, my apologies.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Sorry to be so mean. I'm kind of confused. And if it's okay with Leth, I suppose Leo can tag along. But I still haven't replied to Leth's post. Hmm. I should do that.

As for the godmodding. Hereis some definitions. In your case, you're just posting without asking if it's okay to put your character in that scene, which if you were paying attention, was pretty much Lance/Alec, etc. In which case, knocking on the door is okay, but just walking in? No, that's a very fine line, and it also gives us no time to react to the character entering the scene. Which is kinda annoying. I'm really sorry if I sound mean or anything, but it's kinda hard to do anything when someone just posts without thinking about how the other people in the SB will react to something their characters might or might not do.

Moving the plot along is good, but it also helps to Plot First. Then you can go and do your post. It's polite and won't annoy other people. As for changing anything... All I can say is try not to make it too random. That's not helpful and often leaves people scratching their heads and going "What the hell?"

Hope this helps. I really, really hate seeming mean. It's so not in my nature...

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Caesar says...

Thank you! :D
I'll take it as advice and not mean snipes, don't worry.
So yes, I'll consider this stuff next time I post. However (and I'm not complaining here- it gets rather annoying when you have to ask everyone if you can walk into a room... though I do get your point.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I guess walking into the room is okay, too. And saying something. But you do have to leave a little leeway for the others to respond. :\ Unless you plot the posts as you write them, like I do with Celtica. XD

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 pm
Caesar says...

Your posts are like a steel mesh- no space to do anything but what the net imposes; intricately wound and unmovable. (gandalf is back!)
In a good way. :)
Last edited by Caesar on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 pm
CelticaNoir says...

I already said this in chat, but here goes. Alec and Lance have an APB put on him, so I'm thinking that Nicolae (irrationally) decides that Lance is the one behind the murders. He might have some doubts because he knows Lance isn't the type to carry out ritual murders, but Nick has some issues that I hinted on in my last post; and he takes every single death from his coven very personally. SO. To sum up. I'm thinking of a confrontation between the two of them?

P.M. Also, this is for Pixie and Illum. Both of you are having your posts ignored. In Pixie's case, you didn't read the posts and posted out of order, so I'm afraid you'll have to settle with the post being ignored. Read the other posts next time, okay? And Illum, we already said, but here: your post is being ignored because you slid into the scene and didn't give the others any space to react; the post is a godmod post. So. Yeah. Sorry.
I am the workingman, the inventor, the maker of the world's food and clothes.
I am the audience that witnesses history.
- Carl Sandburg, I am the People, the Mob

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm
View Likes
Lethero says...

Some notes on Abbon that will be discussed later on in the SB.

1. He's from a religion that predates written language. Therefore, he is older than Catholic Church making him older than Satan. Because religious deities only pop up when humanity thinks them up. (doesn't want to have to explain it anymore)

2. He hijacks bodies rather than taking on a physical form. He likes to keep the persons mind intact making them think it was their own idea when they do things, so when he concludes his business and leaves, the person isn't a raving lunatic.

3. He's one bad SOB with no remorse whatsoever.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:03 am
Caesar says...

Hey, Celtica
I thought I had settled that with ScarlettFire... but I guess, fine, I'll delete it. :(

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 pm
View Likes
LemonyIce says...

GUYS. I'm so sorry. I wasn't posting because I went on a trip and I tried to post but I kept losing everything and I didn't have time to post and I know I really really need to post and I'll post as soon as I can. I'm really sorry.

Now, how should I make my post relate to the others? >.> I was thinking I could just make it that Isra gets a hold of Cass and takes her to the office and is about to give her a punishment when Lance calls her. So Cass can play another prank and get out of the office once Isra leaves. And then she can see the whole scene with Nicolae.

I'll try to post tomorrow. But my posts won't be very frequent after that. School's going to begin in five days and then I'll have a lot of work to do. I'll try to post if I can, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. >.>
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

"I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life"
— ShadowVyper