z

Young Writers Society

Animal Shifters DT

Reviews: 3
Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 pm
View Likes
thebookworm says...

Discuss away Shifters!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 am
tgirly says...

Can't wait for the SB to start!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:00 pm
Ranger51 says...

I have a couple questions. First, I feel like each team should have a code that they go by - a set of rules. What does everyone else think?

Also, was the evil team originally part of the good team, or did they just form separately? It might make things interesting either way...
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 pm
thebookworm says...

The evil team rebelled against the good team. They were all friends before, but now they fight each other.

The teams can each have codes, if we want.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 pm
thebookworm says...

We'll start soon!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm
Ranger51 says...

Yay! Thanks, Bookworm.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 pm
thebookworm says...

No prob!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:51 pm
Redfang18 says...

Just to clarify that the reason why Diablo won't stop staring at anything shiny is because dragons are naturally jewel-hoarders, so he might be tempted to steal some jewels from time to time. I'm going to make every steal he makes look like child's play and a party all in one. *laughs wickedly* Man, I am so good at being bad.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:12 pm
thebookworm says...

You can steal. You're on the evil team after all.

Reviews: 1
Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 am
AelitaLienne says...

Hey, just posting so I can get updates!
Sometimes all there is left to do is to dream.
~Murakami

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 pm
thebookworm says...

We have officaly started!

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm
Redfang18 says...

Now that we're starting, I'm going to wait until one of the good guys mention someone stealing an amethyst medallion. Diablo's got a thing for jewels, particularly amethysts, diamonds, emeralds, and rubies. Also, his full name means "devil cat dragon." I couldn't find the Spanish word for dragon, so I used the Latin word instead.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm
thebookworm says...

Ok.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am
thebookworm says...

I think we should talk about who loves who.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

What do you mean?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside