z

Young Writers Society

The 13th Hunger Games---DT

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 am
Jaden G. says...

Dragonette: Would you be willing to let Vamp play one of your characters? I think you have three: Nya, Colton, and Veronica...

Or, Vampire, if you want to do something else like play a gamemaker or something...

So many ideas
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:09 am
Dragonette says...

I only have Nya and Colton. But yeah you can play Colton if you want to, Vamp ;) Just keep him in character.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 am
ShootingStars says...

Posted! (Finally...)
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

30 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 am
VampireSenshi says...

We are gonna finish this if it kills us!
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

37 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm
ShootingStars says...

Haha Yes! I'm determined!
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

37 Reviews

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:21 pm
ShootingStars says...

This is what I was thinking:

Reed wins the Games, only because the Gamemakers needed a victor.

During the break out, the Gamemakers realized the escape was occurring a little too late for all the tributes to be stopped. So instead of attempting to stop the act of freedom alltogether, the Gamemakers tried to hide the escape from the cameras, the president, and everyone watching by making an explosion near the arena wall. The explosion would cause enough smoke and confusion to the point where viewers wouldnt be able to tell that the remaining tributes were getting freed. The explosion could also be the cover-up story for the Makers. Recenio Allack (Head Gamemaker) could tell the press and president that the other tributes died in the bomb, leaving Reed.

Somehow, the Gamemakers separated Reed from the others so she would be the only one left and crowned the victor, since the Games needed a winner.

The Makers didn't want to be executed for allowing tributes to escape, so they tried covering everything up.

Gah. I hope that made sense. My mind is a jumbled mess currently. :shock:
--- From a very exhausted version Shooting Stars

30 Reviews

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:32 am
View Likes
VampireSenshi says...

That sounds like an amazing ending, and why no one would ever mention the 13th Hunger Games
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:48 am
Jaden G. says...

'Bout freaking time, guys! I've been so lonely! :*}

I LOVE that idea Stars. Des dies but she doesn't die. Fantastic! Are Edur, Veronica, and Ilija still dying in the attempt to free the tributes?

On my way to post.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

37 Reviews

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

Hey guys! I'll post again when I get home (I'm on my phone).

Vampire is right. That's why no one mentions the 13th Games. It's cool because thirteen is supposedly an unlucky number. :) Hehe

I haven't heard from the person who plays Veronica, but I'll check on that.

---Stars!

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan