z

Young Writers Society

The 13th Hunger Games---DT

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:12 am
ShootingStars says...

I can imagine it right now, Dragonette!

What if they both are allies, and they turn on Reed? Then something happens, and they all three fight against each other. Then they all fall to the ground at the same moment, two cannons sounding, and the audience doesn't know who died. SUSPENSE!

Everyone, I just want to say that one of the rules was to not use first-person. Next time, please change it to third. This is exactly what I was trying to prevent. If you have done this, it's okay! :D But please switch it at the next post.
---Shooting Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 am
VampireSenshi says...

:/ dangit, i'm gonna have to figure out a way to kill Ryder...
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

30 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:45 am
Dragonette says...

What? No first person? :( I live off of first person! Hm, well I shall try to restrain myself, but I might accidentally change to first person in the middle of my post. Unintentionally, of course, but I'm just warning you because I've been known to do this before.
Last edited by Dragonette on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:59 am
Jaden G. says...

So wait... am I one of the last to die or the first since I don't have a number?
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

37 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 pm
ShootingStars says...

Jaden, just give me a number 1-100 and I'll put in your order. :D
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 pm
Justagirl says...

ShootingStars wrote:Everyone, I just want to say that one of the rules was to not use first-person. Next time, please change it to third. This is exactly what I was trying to prevent. If you have done this, it's okay! :D But please switch it at the next post.

I just would like to know why we have to write in first instead of third person? It doesn't seem like there would be a specific, solid reason...

Dragonette wrote:Justagirl~ Oh my gosh I can't believe our luck! Nya and Bronze have to fight eachother to the death! So excited for that scene!! :D
I KNOWW!!! :D
It's gonna be awesomeeee.

Also, Stars, I believe you! It's actually really lucky that you get to win the Games! :D It'll be cool that our characters will have to fight to the death (that is, if Jaden's character doesn't become the last to die)!!!
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

37 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:14 pm
ShootingStars says...

If you can figure out a way when you die to say it while in first person, I guess that's okay. The reason I put that in there was because when you're knocked out of the Games, what will you write? "...The sword came crashing down toward my head, and suddenly the world turned black. I died." ???
I guess if you find out a way, you can do it. I don't want to take out the fun of first person, however. Make it work! :D
---Shooting Stars

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 pm
Justagirl says...

ShootingStars wrote:If you can figure out a way when you die to say it while in first person, I guess that's okay. The reason I put that in there was because when you're knocked out of the Games, what will you write? "...The sword came crashing down toward my head, and suddenly the world turned black. I died." ???
I guess if you find out a way, you can do it. I don't want to take out the fun of first person, however. Make it work! :D
---Shooting Stars

Really? You'll let me write in first person? YAYY!! You're the best :D

P.S. If you'd like to see a sample of a character of mine dying when I was writing in first person, look here. If this isn't good for you... I guess I can write in third... *Whimper*
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Reviews: 3
Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:12 pm
hungergameslover says...

Awwwwwwwwwwww my tribute dies. I am like so sad.

37 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

Jordan: Haha By the way, where were you this morning??? I was looking for you at the band room. :( I wanted to get on YWS in the Media Center with you...

Justagirl: The way you wrote the death in the Toy Box was perfect. So if you can do something like that, you're golden!

Everyone: I'll be posting Part 2 soon. It should be done tonight before my bedtime. Yay! Training Center, here we come!
---Shooting Stars

37 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:36 am
ShootingStars says...

Posted Part 2: Training Center Arrival/ Dinner!
---Shooting Stars

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:25 am
sunwater says...

What should the dinner be like is it like all of use or on are floors

37 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:58 am
ShootingStars says...

It's just our District at supper, but if everyone else wants it to be all of us, we can do that. Either way, it'd be fun. I'd personally like us all together.
---Shooting Stars

30 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 am
Dragonette says...

Yes, please please please can I stay in first person!? *puppy eyes* You wouldn't take that from me would you? Would you?!
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

37 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:11 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

Yeah, I don't want to make anyone sad, so if you finish it like Justagirl did, that's fine.

I could literally be Obama and you guys would never know.
— AilahEvelynMae