z

Young Writers Society

Sanctuary

How Long Should it Take for Aurora and Christian to fall in Love?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:23 pm

1 Day
No votes
2 Day
No votes
3 Day
No votes
4 Day
No votes
5 Day
No votes
1 Week
No votes
2 Week
75%
3 Week
25%
4 Week
No votes

Total votes : 4

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 pm
LanaBrown says...

Just so we know where we are going with this here is a quick poll.
We're all in the same game, just on different levels; Dealing with the same hell, only different devils.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:15 am
VampireSenshi says...

i think two weeks sounds like a decent enough time span, especially if they're together all the time.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 am
View Likes
VampireSenshi says...

One Quick Question: is it terribly obvious that the vampires are vampires? Are they basically humans that drink blood? I would just like to know so i can start imagining things to role play for Christian.
<YWS>
<NE1>

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 am
LanaBrown says...

No, they are just humans that drink blood. The only thing that gives them away is that their eyes turn red and their fangs come out when they are about to feed. Other than that they are just humans tha drink blood. Oh and I agree with you about the two wweks thing but it would be unrealistic if we didn't let them have a few fights; and no love at first sight sort of thing. Let's go with a powerful attraction at first sight thing.
We're all in the same game, just on different levels; Dealing with the same hell, only different devils.

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 am
VampireSenshi says...

Ok, that sounds good
<YWS>
<NE1>

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 pm
RoryLegend says...

Perhaps we should consider some plot points? Since Christian and Aurora somehow need to see each other maybe Nicholas and Aurora could be captured, in the castle, meaning the other Human Rebels need to come save them? This creates action that requires all of the characters interaction. The humans will be planning a rescue while the vampires have prisoners to interact with. I feel like since there is a King there is aso some sort of vampire court-an order to their community. They are aiming to take over the world and rule, correct? Also, it might be helpful to have some definitive locations. Like, the castle is in DC. They build it there over the ruins of the White House since that was the first city they overtook? And the sanctuary could be in California...or Canada? (These are all obviously just random ideas). I don't think we have any characters headed for the sanctuary though. Also, we seem low on human rebel characters-I can handle three characters if we think more humans are needed.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

30 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 pm
VampireSenshi says...

I agree with that, and I also think that 3 weeks is just as suitable a time rage as two weeks...
<YWS>
<NE1>

114 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:52 pm
RoryLegend says...

I dont' think the time range matters as much as the believability. Also, do we mean two weeks of physical time, like in our world. Or two weeks however fast they pass in the SB?

Also I'm assuming the Vampires haven't simply taken over American? Though that could be interesting..
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm
PixieStix says...

Well since Sophia is best friends with Aurora And since she HATES vampires maybe Sophia like will do anything to Keep Aurora safe? And in the middle of the story there should be a twist where Sophia see's that Brooklyn is on the evil side and now they hate eachother or something :)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 pm
PixieStix says...

Beacause Sophia is Brooklyn's sister .

114 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 pm
RoryLegend says...

Just reposting my characters' profiles together. Sorry, I'm a little OCD

Name: Alec

Age: Born in the 800's making him well over a thousand years old, though he appears to be in his late 20's

Species: Vampire

Role: Evil

Capability(Humans only vampire are fast and strong): He has a commanding presence in the room. Being so old he is shown much respect and is one of the strongest of his species.

Appearance: (pictures are encouraged): I don't know how to get pictures on here. He's 6'5" with blond hair, blue eyes, and a deceivingly muscular build. He usually wears dress clothes when around others though when he is by himself or with those close to him he wears track suits and sweatpants.
url 12.46.05 PM.jpeg

Personality: He doesn't say much and when he does talk it is usually to the King (whom he made vampire and considers a son) or his companion, Pamela. He has a definite temper but also a keen, almost sick sense of humor. He speaks English and Nordic primarily but has also learned many other languages through the years, which comes in handy. He is good in a fight and quit witted. He loves rock music and type A blood.

Up for love: No. He has a companion, Pamela, who I will mention and will speak-but I won't make her a character with a profile and such.
----

Name: Nicholas Night (Aurora's father)Age: 32

Species:Human

Role: Rebel (leader)

Capibility: Has great agility and stealth

Weapon(Human only): Stake

Appearance: Long black hair. 5'8, 160 lbs. Often wears all black. Muscular.
Nicholas.jpeg
Nicholas.jpeg (8.9 KiB) Viewed 56 times

Personality: Misses his wife dearly but tries to look strong for his daughter. Leader of the rebels. He loves his daughter very much and respects her decision. Hates vampires. Does not approve of his daughter's love interest.

Up for love: No.

-Benjamin Mee

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm
PixieStix says...

I also really like the idea about what RoryLengend Said. That could be when Sophia tries to save her. And Brooklyn is a really powerful Vampire so Christian counts on her to help him when needed or something.

125 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm
PixieStix says...

I think we should start it now. XD

114 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:13 pm
View Likes
RoryLegend says...

I agree. I won't be able to start this evening because I work, so I'd like to be able to start now. And I think if we all agree starting with them captured would be good.

-Benjamin Mee

114 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm
RoryLegend says...

Just kidding! I just found out I don't work tonight! Partayyy :)

-Benjamin Mee

Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman