z

Young Writers Society

Good vs. Evil

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 am
Stellabeam says...

I'm in a situation right now where it's hard for me to post, because I don't know where to jump in.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am
DragonGirl11 says...

Well, the Evil team's trying to attack the villiage right now, so I guessssss you should come try to stop us?
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

43 Reviews

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 am
DragonGirl11 says...

Somebody good had better jump in soon! Bryan and Cinder are about two posts away from having the gold!
~*~

"You could look at the raindrops on your window, or you could look through the window and see the rainbow."
~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

Reviews: 2
Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:06 am
GoofySmurf says...

I fixed it Aatya now walks out now. (:
Ehh, who knows what to put here anymore.

24 Reviews

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:38 am
Stellabeam says...

tah-dah!!!!
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

43 Reviews

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:00 am
DragonGirl11 says...

Thank goodness you stepped in. I thought for a while Bryan and Cinderwitch were going to get the gold unchallenged. How boring that would have been!
~*~

~K.C. Oxford

<YWS>

24 Reviews

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:52 am
Stellabeam says...

Boring and frustrating, but now if things keep up I'll be the only hero :D

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights