z

Young Writers Society

Tarragon College DT

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:30 am
Firestar says...

Someone could pick up the character of the person who quit.
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:55 am
LanaBrown says...

So who is gonna spike the drunk and how crazy should things get? Are we talking violence crazy or funny crazy?
We're all in the same game, just on different levels; Dealing with the same hell, only different devils.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 am
ZaddieCaso says...

Maybe a bit of both. I think we've had enough serious violence for now though, maybe just crazy funny
Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

Jean-Paul Sartre

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:39 am
ZaddieCaso says...

Someone post! I can't double post
Everything has been figured out, except how to live.

Jean-Paul Sartre

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:54 am
tgirly says...

Maybe that Caleb guy could spike it. (I think it's Caleb.) Sounds like something he would do. But in that case, I don't think my charrie should go near the punch if you want it to be funny crazy.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

7 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:34 pm
LanaBrown says...

So I left the choice up to you guys to decide what kind of drunk I am but please don't go overboard. :?
We're all in the same game, just on different levels; Dealing with the same hell, only different devils.

Reviews: 3
Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm
NicholasStone says...

How about just drunk to the extent that you're seeing leprechauns.
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

7 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:57 pm
LanaBrown says...

Yeah leprechauns, unicorns and a pot of gold. Wouldn't that be for someone who is high?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm
NicholasStone says...

But I don't think you would get drunk after one cup of spiked punch...
He stumbled slightly, the limp in his leg still there. He dared not to look at the place he used to call home. He could feel the heat from the fire, the fire that he himself had ignited. He blinked back tears, as he limped away.

7 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am
LanaBrown says...

Yeah well due to Aurora's power her nervous system is extra sensitive and has a lower tolerance for alcohol. Anyway I changed my mind I thought it would be cooler if her powers washed the alcohol out of her system, like your immune system fighting off a cold. I'm working on it right now and it should be up by 8:00 or sooner.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:05 am
NicholasStone says...

Ok, I'm confused. What's going on!? I need some more information. I'm assuming that Nicholas knows this old time person, but I really need some more info. I think I might have missed a very important post...

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 am
Caerulean says...

Hello, guys. :) I'm not feeling I'm getting involved. lol So I've noticed the other day that the 2nd character one of you guys made (can't remember exactly) also has the power to negate powers. I guess it's a 'good' thing that Lylax has problems using his powers (at the moment). o.o
“(...) and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf, The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring

7 Reviews

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:24 am
View Likes
LanaBrown says...

Hey, what is the name of the facility where Zaine, Heather, and Emma are being held?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:06 am
sylverdawn says...

It's one of many bases Cypher has installed around the world. The one they're being held at is Base 23. Also you guys are forgetting about Serra.
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm
Caerulean says...

Guys, I added the power to remove any form of energy (heat, light, electric, mechanical, chemical, etc.) and the power to remove emotions to Lylax if that's all right. Not to overpower him, but they connect with my idea of Lylax's character, only I wasn't able to include them before.
“(...) and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf, The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring

Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton