Sassafras says...

Okay, discuss.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:01 pm
Justagirl says...

Thanks Reise!

Ok, so, what do we think will be happening to Kayli, Francie, Hayden, Trina, and Lorcan, guys? Will they be hostage for long? Will they escape? Will they be rescued?
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 pm
Dragonette says...

I don't know, I just thought it'd bring the plot along nicely. But I do have a brilliant idea!

I think we should make these two teams rivals throughout the whole SB. Like in the end our team and this scarlet-eyed dude's team are the last two surviving teams. We can fight other teams, be these guys should be our arch enemies type of guys. You know what I mean? And the media can do the whole "The epic battle between Blue and Red." Cause, you know, our leader's name is Blue, and this other guy has red eyes. We could even make a big thing out of it, like maybe Blue and this guy know each other from the past Toy Box and have a history.
So whaddaya think? Yay or nay?
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm
Blues says...

Well Iike the idea of what the media are saying ^_^

Well, I think if they *do* escape, they'll probably have been stripped of most of their weapons. By the time they escape, they'll still be lost and someone on the same team could be mistaken for an enemy and get killed, splitting up our team etc etc.

I really don't mind. I'm intrigued to see the next posts!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm
TwistedMuffins says...

I kind of agree with both, Mickey and Dragonette. I really think our team should split somewhere in the middle (like here), and fight of the rest of the other teams (as two separate teams.). Then, when it comes back to the Red Team, we all re-unit.

But, frankly speaking, I really do not want anyone to die from our team. Severely wounded, yeah sure. Die? No...
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

202 Reviews

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm
Blues says...

But dying's inevitable! ;)

Well we could kill off those who have dropped out, I guess. But that'd all depend on Reise's decision and the owners. Who knows, they could use the dropped out characters as a decoy to distract them while we escape perhaps.

If we escape ;D*

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:39 pm
Dragonette says...

Yeah, I think the characters who have dropped out should die, it's the ideal thing to do.

But I'm not sure we should split up. From what I've seen with past SBs, they normally die after splitting up the plot, it just gets to complected and, well, split.

So I think we should get back together, so there should be a rescue or an escape. Or both. Maybe during their rescue, Kayli and Francie and them should fight back and try to escape.

I don't know. Honestly, I don't think it should be to planned, we should just post and have fun with it. Not knowing what's around each turn. The most fun SBs are like that.

But I guess I don't care, we can try splitting up if you want, it could be worth a try.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 am
tgirly says...

I'm with Dragonette; I don't think we should split, at least not now, because it's not really that even when you consider who's dropped out.
Sorry I haven't posted that much, I've had a busy week, but I'll try to start posting more often.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm
ChocoCookie says...

Sadly, most of us did split. Now 8 of us are in the forest. Though, Coral has just spotted all the 5 missing members-- Hayden, Lorcan, Francie, Trina and Kayli. Alia and Angeline on the other side, is together too. And I like Dragonette's idea very much. Its really good. But Ducky's also has a point. Dying is inevitable! Though, I'm not looking forward to dying. Hehe xD Most of us are not. Because if any of us are dead, then we're out of the story. =S Or maybe we die and then souls come back. But that would be just too dramatic? xD Lol.

I don't know. I'm sort of confused. Its all up to you. And if any of you'll want to kill me, then okay. Its totally up to you. :)
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

117 Reviews

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 pm
TwistedMuffins says...

I think that if we were to kill of a character, it would be the ones who dropped out, since they're no use in the story. (Just like you guys said.) In the next couple of posts we should mention them, and then, if the story turns that way, let them die. But of course, with the YWSer's permission.

Fa la la la la~
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

202 Reviews

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 pm
Blues says...

I think we should leave it to take it's own course, but in one way or another, we need to get back together. We don't want it like 2 different plots completely, as it'll just get confusing.

Since no one of the dropped out members have been captured, I think an idea where we use them as decoys would be good. They die off but it's part of the story and nothing random. It also helps how we get out from being caught!

374 Reviews

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 am
tgirly says...

Can't wait to see what happens!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

374 Reviews

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 am
tgirly says...

I was here! I just can't post anything 'cause I'm kind of unconscious.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 am
TwistedMuffins says...

Well, you can regain conscious now, and talk about everything Angeline is seeing. Like the distraction Alia and Jessica caused or, you can make one. Really, anything, 'cause nobody is posting anything now. (They're all kind of busy I guess.)

202 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:16 am
View Likes
Blues says...

Um. An elephant wouldn't be too out of place, would it?

Or a toy elephant, maybe. Much more 'in' place. Flown in illegally as revenge for the red-eye team. Yes. Reeeeeeevenge...

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney