z

Young Writers Society

The Devil's Gates D.T.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:33 pm
Iggy says...

Nice post; though, I wasn't aware my own character went to college. xD I only wrote that he dropped school plans for traveling plans, which explains why he's in London. Also, I thought it was agreed that

Skins wrote:
the humans have had glimpses of their powers all their life and to prove that they're real, the angels give them their full powers

What do you mean?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:26 pm
LadySpark says...

GUys, sorry I'm not posting. I'm in production right now. I probably won't be able to post for a few days. I"m so sorry! I feel really bad right now.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Iggy says...

G - I edited my post and changed the college to the town's park. Is it okay now? Can you post as David?
- Lewis Carroll

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Iggy says...

Oh, and I apologize for my absence that'll be coming up: I've lost computer access at home and I can only post during school. I'll post today, I promise! But Christmas vacation is starting next week and I'll be gone for three weeks, so I don't think I'll be able to get online, but carry on without me!
- Lewis Carroll

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:48 am
Jas says...

Eep, I'm so sorry guys. I've been really busy with schoolwork and other writings that I haven't taken the time to write anything for this. I have to finish my applications to the Scholastics Art and Writing Awards tonight but if I can, I'll post. Otherwise, I'll definitely post tomorrow night. :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 am
Justagirl says...

Jas wrote:Eep, I'm so sorry guys. I've been really busy with schoolwork and other writings that I haven't taken the time to write anything for this. I have to finish my applications to the Scholastics Art and Writing Awards tonight but if I can, I'll post. Otherwise, I'll definitely post tomorrow night. :D

Aww, it's fine Jas :)
Here's my post, by the way.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:04 am
Calligraphy says...

I'm going to be gone all weekend starting Friday so if I don't post I'm sorry! :P

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134

“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell