z

Young Writers Society

Gossip Girl: The Next Generation DT

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm
gleek456 says...

Alrighty! Let's discuss, plot, and make this SB worth-while! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:58 am
*coco says...

I was thinking that eventually N finds out that Luke Carry's dad had a hand in her mother and father's death. What do you think?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 am
Sunshine says...

*coco- My first response to your profile. "She thinks Luke's a snob? We'll have to change that!" Haha.

On the other side, the death thing. Yeah. That would be cool, and super scandalized. XD I'll back that up!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:16 am
gleek456 says...

I really like the idea too! We might start soon, if we get more charries taken. :) Excited!
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 pm
*coco says...

I'm glad you liked the idea! I have plenty more up my sleeve :wink:

Sunshine wrote:*coco- My first response to your profile. "She thinks Luke's a snob? We'll have to change that!"

Haha, I'd like to see you try. I just thought that Luke and N could have a Chuck and Serena kind of relationship. I loved the way they were constantly digging at each other when they became step-siblings but how they still had a freindship too. Maybe we could do something similar in this SB?

And, yes, we need more people! N is brotherless at the moment :(
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:32 pm
Shadowlight says...

*creeps*
hi. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

I *do* like flipping tables.
— Faye Whitaker, Questionable Content