z

Young Writers Society

Drallion DT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:29 pm
Skorpionne says...

Considering taking the Ithircan queen. Thoughts?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 pm
Leahweird says...

I would be okay with that, but it would take some collaboration. We're in the middle of creating a consistent back story for us all.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:58 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Yes Leah is right on the mark with that.

All of the non-player characters are up for grabs for those who are already in the SB- provided they work willingly with those already playing the other house members. :)

I am going to get some more information written down and posted here- along with a house list with the other members so everyone is REALLY clear on who there family is. :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm
View Likes
FadingBrighter says...

!
“Omnia mutantur, nihil interit (everything changes, nothing perishes).”
― Ovid, Metamorphoses

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 am
gleek456 says...

Posting for notifications! Soooo excited! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm
Betheny says...

A ha :) I found you! After I remembered that I needed to... :?
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

42 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:26 pm
Shadowlight says...

Hey everyone!

Sorry I have been SO quiet on the Drallion home-front- my mother has been sick for over a month so I am having to keep the home fires burning.
I have been meaning to get this little thing typed up for over a week and a half but haven't gotten around to it until now- I'm sorry about that.

This Will have some VERY important information and notes about the upcoming SB so I will atempt to make it as straight forward and conclusive as I can- no promises of course, XD (if you have ANY questions please feel more than free to ask them.)

So the first order of business is WHEN we are going to start- I have gotten many questions about this and let me assure you I have been pondering that over myself.
Spoiler! :
I am setting the start date for after NANO and after the Thanksgiving rush (for my fellow USA writers.)
December 2d is the official start date for Drallion!
As to the starting posts, I will get the first post out, either LATE Thursday night or early Friday morning.

Another question I have gotten is HOW is everyone going to get their characters to interact with all the other characters...
Spoiler! :
As I foresee this SB going I DO NOT expect all the characters will meet the rest of the cast. We have some kingdoms/characters just too far away for a believable storyline- no to mention strained political relationships. So in lue of that PLEASE don't feel you have to have your character meet all the others. I am perfectly fine if you only want your character to interact with your own Royal house- that WOULD be realistic. If you and some of the other writers come up with a plot that will get your character moving around in a semi realistic manner- then by all means GO FOR IT! but if not don't feel you have to, there is no pressure.

Question number three I have been asked is "What is the overall plot and subplots between royal houses ?"
This one is a little tricky to answer so bare with me. :)
Spoiler! :
My vision for all you writers, is freedom. I don't want to be a controlling force of the SB (I will step in if I see something horribly amiss) but I am very interested to see the Royal families working together and coming up with subplots for themselves and involving other royal houses. I want all of you to be the leaders in what is happening to your country/royal house. Of course if anyone get's stuck or there is a disagreement then I will gladly step in and help, but I am telling you all now- I want you to plot web and brain storm! have fun with this!

In truth I actually see Drallion being a overhead for several concentrated mini SB's- That is what I am actually going for! I think it would be SO interesting and different to have several STRONG story-lines going at once and then have characters flit in and out of those main story-lines.

Another thing I want to stress is COMMUNICATION I see this being the make or break tool of this SB. I would really stress for all of you to PLEASE get plotting with one another (those belonging to the same house especially!) If you want to talk over the DT or keep it private and do it over PM that is your own choice- I would like though if you are planning any "huge" plot twists/changes that you just give me a heads up- thankies!

If I have missed any questions I have been asked, then please ask me again- I have a memory like a basket shot with buckshot so......yeah. XD

So with that my dear SB friends, Lets get plot webbing like spiderman/spiderwoman! :D

Thank you all so much for being patient with me, I really appreciate it- life has been a little insane for me. :P
*Hugs*
~Shadowlight~

28 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:34 pm
Betheny says...

Cool, dead looking forward to this *grins like an idiot*
One little thing... don't SBs get shut down after a month without posts? When was the last post? Just a thought...
"The world existed to be read. And I read it." - L.S Schwartz, Ruined by Reading

42 Reviews

Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm
Shadowlight says...

It hasn't been a full month and won't be until the 31st.

I'll post a little something if that is the case. :3

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:56 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Do they really get shut down after a month? I didn't know that... *ponders* I wonder how the hey Rogues came back...
Llamas do not have six packs

28 Reviews

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:28 pm
View Likes
Betheny says...

You can contact admin and ask for SBs to be revived

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:14 pm
View Likes
JabberHut says...

If the SB gets moved, just let me know. I can recover it for you. Otherwise, no need to worry about it. Especially if we're still planning on using it! We'll just keep doing what we do best and plan a really awesome storybook. 'Caaause I'm wicked excited.
I make my own policies.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Me too! Which reminds me! Jabber, we must begin coming up with what our houshold is going to be up to in the SB! *follows*
Llamas do not have six packs

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:32 pm
Skorpionne says...

Evie and Dary seem like a good match to me...she could cool his temper.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm
Leahweird says...

I see what you mean/ I would definitely be up for that.

A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu