z

Young Writers Society

Camp Demi-God DT

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 am
Iggy says...

Jed's the only one that has a problem with Mason, the others just don't like him. Anyways, they wouldn't target Kiara, just Mason.

Darn this iPod! Dx
Last edited by Iggy on Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 am
Chirantha says...

Ignorance - Alright, Kiara and Mason are a team :D

Alex - I hope you don't mind. I mentioned that Kim walked to the forest after Timothy, and as you said that one of the two footstep sounds faded, you can just mention that it wasn't Kim who meets Timothy. You can introduce Cailan if you want.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:15 pm
gleek456 says...

Alright, just to note- Mini and Jaiden have partnered up, but I'll post their teaming up after school. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:04 pm
Dragonette says...

Ignorance wrote:Jeb's the only one that has a problem with Mason, the others just don't like him. Anyways, they wouldn't target Kiara, just Mason.

Yeah, Mason's not that bad, it's just that Jed and him have this thing going on.
Last edited by Dragonette on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:47 pm
untameabletiger says...

can someone bring Trini in?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Cailion partnered with Arianna at the moment anyone want Zeke????
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm
FruityBickel says...

Chir-I brought in Cailan and Tiger-I brought in Trini in the same post, if that's okay? I mean, I just wanted to kill two frogs with one stone so you know...yeah. If that's not what you want, I can change it.

233 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:45 pm
Chirantha says...

Alex - Well, I sort of posted right now, although I didn't bring Trini into the post and I didn't see your post until after I've posted it. But anyway, Cailan is sort of a nice guy, so that throwing rocks part isn't going to suit him. :wink: Thanks for editing. :D

Ladyofthedeathroses - I've already posted that my character teamed up Arianna... So, should I edit it? :(
Last edited by Chirantha on Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

134 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:54 pm
FruityBickel says...

Yeah that's what I was afraid I was doing. I edited it out, though, and to be honest I like Cailan much more as a nice guy than as a jerk who throws rocks at girls.

233 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:02 pm
Chirantha says...

But now Tiger's character is going to get ignored. If she edited her post to say something like Trini heard people talking nearby or she heard someone walking by, I could get her into the story.

Guys, I won't be able to reply till tomorrow as I'm going to sleep now and have to go to school tomorrow. So, don't kill my characters ;) Just go along with their personalities. Also, note that Kiara is not wearing her Helm, so she could get poisoned. (Not killed though) Just a hint if someone wants to go along with that. :)
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 pm
Redfang18 says...

Guys, come on. Avalon needs a partner in this match. I'm gettin' tired of waiting for someone to ask him to be a partner. I mean, for heaven's sake, Avalon's not just an impulsive harvest-boy, ya know.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:44 pm
untameabletiger says...

fixed it!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 pm
Iggy says...

Red, it's not OUR job to talk to Avalon, it's yours. Try having him come talk to someone and don't whine about it.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:53 am
Sunshine says...

Red- Go around and talk to people! Were all pretty team-interested right now! Complaining does very little!

Okay, the teams to my understanding: (I assigned you colors!)

Xander (Mikixoxo) and Lynette (Sunshine)- Blue

Mini (gleek) and Jaiden (Sunshine)- Pink!

Kiara(Chrisantha) and Mason (Ignorance)- Black (I'm sure Mason'll love that!)

Emi (ally) and Timothy (Alex) *I think*- Gray

I know I'm missing some, but the posts are a little unclear sometimes! Post 'em here, with a color you'd like. (If it matters to you- first come, first serve.)
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

134 Reviews

Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:56 am
FruityBickel says...

Yes, Timothy is still partnered with Emi, Emi's just going to have to convince him to do it and as we discussed earlier Tim is very easy to persuade so he should be well and good to participate as long as Emi talks to him. *looks expectantly at Ally*

Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres