z

Young Writers Society

The Gryphon's Egg

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:03 pm
tinkembell says...

I don't think it needs tweaking that much, it's just that not enough people know about it, I'm pretty sure most storybookers are wrapped up in other ones if you know what I mean, so it needs advertising ;) Ooh, I'll put it in my feed for you if you want :D
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

XD that would be awesome! Extra advertising would be more than welcome :wink: Oh yeah, I did put up an advertisement in the Story book adverts, you could leave a comment there too if you wanted to, and don't forget to post up that character template when ever its finished, it will keep the story from disappearing into the story book archives :wink:

I might add, all we really need to get started is some one to play the Character of Breck. I'm thinking of taking over the role of Aoife since her and Amber are so closely tied. If the character of Ariel isn't filled within 3 or 4 days its yours :wink: and I'm going to see if lornydoo would like to play the character of Breck and Gwen's dog, since that spot also needs filled.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:27 pm
Lornydoo says...

Yes yes I would ... could you send me the links please??!!
I Believe That A Writers Life Is Much More Exciting Then Anyone Else's! xx

96 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 pm
tinkembell says...

Heh, you're welcome :3 I know a few people who like storybooking so I'll directly spam ask them if they'd like to join XP. As to the character template, I promise I'll do it tomorrow - don't worry though it takes a month of unactiveness to be archived. I'll just storm the advert and shout JOOOOIIN THIS!! with really bad grammar and stuff. Okay, maybe not ;).
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore

30 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:36 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

YAY! Ain't spamingasking people fun XD

Here's a link to the advertisement I wrote : forum349.html

and for the character of Callah(the dog) just fill out the little character template...now all we need is Breck! :D

22 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:39 pm
Lornydoo says...

ok so I'm gwen and her dog?

96 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:40 pm
tinkembell says...

It's in my feed and I just told one member about it ^^

30 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:43 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

YAY! Thanks Tinkembell, and yep, but only if you want to be :wink:

22 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:49 pm
Lornydoo says...

yea thats cool ;3 will post profile of dog laters

96 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 pm
tinkembell says...

Y'know Just, it would reaaally help if you had a link to the actual storybook in the advertisement. A lot of YWSer's are plain lazy, and they might get mildly interested and then not be bothered to find it >.<

30 Reviews

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:16 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

O.o You know...I think your right on that one >.< I guess I thought since I had a link to the story in the DT it would work out that way...but, then again...(goes to fix that little detail :wink: )

96 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 am
tinkembell says...

I was about to reply on lornydoo's cafe and then I realise that I don't actually know what the Wildercat is doing - I know that he has to go an find her - but then what? Kill her? Bring her to the king? Something else?

96 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 am
tinkembell says...

Oh, and I had another advertising idea, hehe. If we hit like on the DT, storybook, and advert it'll appear in our feeds :)

96 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:12 pm
tinkembell says...

*Squeals* I AM AWESOME. (In other words, the member I asked has joined ;))

30 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

XD Yes I saw that, I'm so thrilled! Believe it or not I think I may actually have found someone for the Breck character as well, they sent me a PM last night asking about him, now I'm just waiting for a reply :wink:

P.S You're advertising skills rock!!! XD

P.S.S Delirumorsus was actually commanded to kill her on sight and bring her to the king, I apologize that I never made that clear, but remember, the wildercat though obedient still has a mind of his own. Perhaps when he's see's amber he see's a powerful resemblance to that first king he swore an oath under. Her strong resemblance(even stronger than malcolms) confuses him...or you know, something like that :wink: (will P.M you the rest of the "Oath" story XD )

Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec