z

Young Writers Society

Souru DT

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:50 pm
View Likes
Shinrai says...

Do you think my character should have a booth?
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:16 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

You decide, soldier. I thank the person who made the post where Hiroshi gets ticked at Lance. I needed that, big time. I almost thought I'd have to make a post where Ryu nips Lance and the latter gets all PO'd about it but didn't know Hiroshi was earshot. Rei tricking Lance into calling Ryu a mutt out loud, that's priceless. Priceless! Thanks a thousand time over.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:37 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

I'm glad you like it :D . I was going to ask you if maybe later on Hiroshi could trick Raiden into reading his tarot cards? I have a plot up my sleeve :P
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 pm
View Likes
Redfang18 says...

I'd like to see what Hiroshi's cards have in store for Raiden. Of course, Ryu might point at Raiden during another practice round. The little dragon would do anything when Hiroshi promises berries. Ryu just loves berries. Before anyone ask how I'm going to pull it off again like I did the first time, I take a look at a random character's history to pick up the past and the goal for the present. As for the future, that comes to me at random.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

130 Reviews

Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Haha, I can't wait to see them either :D
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm
View Likes
Daisuki says...

So! People!
Now that we're getting in to battles, we're going to have to be discussing more. If your character is fighting an extra, then you decide who wins. If you're fighting someone else's character, PM or talk about it on here who will win (or it could be a tie, or it could be interupted).

I am missing anything?
I love this storybook! You all are awesome!
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

13 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 pm
View Likes
Shinrai says...

I'm trying to decide if my character should have a booth or battle someone. Any suggestions?
Shinrai (Japanese) means reliance, faith, trust, and confidence which are things that I hold value in and I strive to be reliable, faithful to God and the people I'm around, trustworthy, and confident so if you were wondering what my name means I hope this explains everything

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:44 pm
View Likes
ally1212 says...

He could have a booth where he plays shogi against people. Just a suggestion.

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:47 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Is the festival going to start?

141 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:51 pm
View Likes
Daisuki says...

Yep. I think the timeline got moved around, but I think in the evening there's going to be fireworks, then Knight and Dragon will battle, and after that will be the other mock battles. The next day will mostly focus on the booths, and there can be more battles if you so please :3 How does that sound? Any suggestions?

13 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 pm
View Likes
Shinrai says...

Can I have a ice sculpture place?

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Oh, I thought everything was going to happen all in one day.

141 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 pm
View Likes
Daisuki says...

Sky already has an ice sculpture place, if you've been reading.

Should it happen all in one day? What do you think?

13 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 pm
View Likes
Shinrai says...

sorry have not read in a while I've been thinking of what to do next I'm in a bit of a block.

130 Reviews

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

It's totally up to you, I just assumed that it would for some reason :P

Shinrai, focus on your character's powers and I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something. If not you could always battle :wink:

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack