z

Young Writers Society

Souru DT

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 pm
Daisuki says...

Hmm... we need a big plot, though. Something where we can all work together and have a single timeline. I guess that means we need to fight something big?
Oh, I wish I was punk-rocker with flowers in my hair.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 pm
*coco says...

Maybe there could be a 'dark magician' with followers who are rumoured to be spreading some sort of evil (killing people and causing general destruction wherever they go)
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

141 Reviews

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 pm
Daisuki says...

Ooh, that sounds cool. What does everyone else think?
The dark magician needs a back-story. That should be fun :) Is it a male or female?

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 pm
*coco says...

Maybe it could be female, that way she could rival Souru's Priestess. She could be her sister or half-sister - something like that. I have no idea what to post though. Could someone else do that part and then I can add Raiden in later, with his reactions and what not.

Oh, and Dai, have you heard back from anyone else yet? If not, should I still mention them in my posts or use some of the extra characters instead?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

141 Reviews

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:56 pm
Daisuki says...

By priestess, you mean Yu Kurosaki, right? The Guild Master? That sounds cool.
Yeah, Musica is helping a lot, Apple says she wants to continue if others will, and Seraph does have much time but will try. Redfang's in too. I think those are the people who have replied so far.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:42 pm
Redfang18 says...

Anything to get Hiroshi back on the field. I'm inchin' to have a little fun.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

141 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm
Daisuki says...

So... whatcha want to do? Shall Yu announce it?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:38 pm
apple96 says...

Sorry I haven't been able to add anything for a while - life has been chaotic with exams and everything. Only have a few more now so I'll be back on more often :)
'Are you saying Ni to that old woman?'
'Yes'
'Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history'

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain