z

Young Writers Society

Symbiosis DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:41 pm
SisterItaly says...

Just, y'know. Waiting for Mr.Gunman to do his thing. (Wake up, resistance people.)
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Lumi says...

You can swap to another story if you want. If no one follows the gunman scene, I'll just continue it later myself.
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:18 pm
SisterItaly says...

Then all I need is Jae!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:16 am
Audy says...

Then all I need is Jae!

*Raises hand* I'm here, I'm here. Did you want to start at the apartment? ^^;

Also, I tried y'all, I tried. I also realized my post was kind of clumsy and sloppy (Jude isn't exactly the brightest bulb either). Just let me know if there are any edits to be done and I'll be happy to fix ^_^ I hope things weren't too anachronistic, I've figured since it's only a couple years ahead, there'd still be things like mops and such.

Symbots - *shrugs* slang to call those with symbiotes? o_0 I dunno. I can come up with something else if need be.

Also, I'm not too sure about that lack of curiosity thing either. If anything, that could just be Jude's way of looking at it, not necessarily fact.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 am
JabberHut says...

Shearwater wrote:Again, if anyone wants to play connect the characters, I don't mind sewing in some strings!

So, my fellow politician, I don't really know where Trish is right now! What her job is or anything. I kinda introduced some possibilities in my post if you need to include her anywhere still. Otherwise, I look forward to see what you do with her. 8D

On that note, if I need to change anything, let me know! I was kinda on my own and, like. went NPC-happy just to get some action on my part of the world.
I make my own policies.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Shearwater says...

Sounds great, Jabber! <3

Also, a quick question regarding the political title here as well, are the political hopeful supposed to be campaign-based or could it be another political job title in the Nova district government as well? I had originally thought it was two people campaigning but now I think I might be confused. 8)
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:59 pm
JabberHut says...

Shearwater wrote:Sounds great, Jabber! <3

Also, a quick question regarding the political title here as well, are the political hopeful supposed to be campaign-based or could it be another political job title in the Nova district government as well? I had originally thought it was two people campaigning but now I think I might be confused. 8)

Aha! Oops! Sorry about that! Maxwell Hyatt is listed as the current governor, then there were two open spots for the political hopefuls, one of which is yours. All three will be campaigning for the upcoming election (In Hyatt's case, re-election), so that's how that plays out. And yes, you can totes do a different political job in Nova. I just didn't know what your plan was! You'll do awesome things whatever you do!
I make my own policies.

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 am
View Likes
Lava says...

Dang. I haven't been getting these updates on my Notifications. I shall read through right now. >.>

Lykwoah I posted. :O
Hopefully, it wasn't too bad.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

280 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 280
Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:04 pm
joshuapaul says...

Okay, I sort of just dropped a scene in. I'm rather lost, if I am doing it wrong let me know.
Read my latest

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink