z

Young Writers Society

Death Weapon Meister Academy DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:49 pm
SisterItaly says...

The SB can be found here.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 am
SisterItaly says...

.:Bulletin/Mission Board:.

Witches;

Name: Bannita Jones (The White Rabbit)
Appearance: Pale, tall, lean. She has long, black hair and blue eyes. She wears a white rabbit ear headband instead of a hat, and wears
a short, white dress.
Theme: Rabbits
Abilities: Carrot bombs; she throws metal carrots like throwing knives and they explode.
Down the Rabbit Hole; a hole forms under her feet, allowing her to hide under ground.
Transformation; she can turn into a small white rabbit.

Name: Melody
Appearance: Short, fit, tan. She has short blond hair and green eyes. She wears a knee-length white dress that is covered in random black music notes. The back of her dress has a large Treble Clef on it. She wears a normal witch hat, and a pair of tap shoes.
Theme: Music
Abilities: Music Blare; this attack fires a long sound wave after she claps her hands together to send an enemy flying.
Screech; extremely high pitch, and hard on the ears. It can render an enemy incapable of attacking.
Flight; she can fly on a giant music note she forms by tapping her feet.

Name: Franny
Appearance: Tall, extremely thin, slightly tan. Her hair is various shades of brown and her eyes are gray. She wears a long, skin tight dress, normally pink or blue. Her hat is stripped with two shades of brown, and the tip stretches out to look like a ferret’s tail.
Theme: Ferrets.
Abilities: Ferret Launcher; she forms a soft of rocket launcher that she can fire angry ferrets.
Ferret’s Bite; she can bite an enemy and infect them with a temporary paralysis.

Name: Suzune
Appearance: Medium height, dark skinned, plump. She has dark brown hair with two red streaks down the back. She wears a jumper with a pattern that resembles that of a sparrow’s feathers. Her hat is normal, but has three feathers (Red, brown and white) sticking out of it.
Theme: Sparrows.
Abilities: Sparrow’s wings; she can conjure up a pair of feathery wings and fly about.
Other: She’s only a child, and doesn’t even know soul protect.

Name: Keki
Appearance: Small, slightly tanned, thin. She has thin brown hair and brown eyes. She wears a thigh length, silky brown dress, and a pair of knee-high black socks. She wears no hat, but she does wear a brown cape that resembles the shell above a pair of bug wings.
Theme: Bugs, infestations
Abilities: Swarm; she can cover an enemy in bugs which delays them in any attack.
Dispense; she can break down into a swarm of bugs, and build herself up again. She can do this with one part of her body or with her body as a whole. She can see what her bugs see and hear what they hear.
Flight; she can form a pair of bug’s wings to fly.
Pincers; she can turn her hands into a pair of a preying mantis’ pincers to attack an enemy.
Bug Bomb; she can fire a bomb full of bug killer, this does affect her so it is risky to use, but it also smothers an enemy.

Name: Aki
Appearance: [Picture Included]
Theme: Squids [Squid familiar]
Abilities: Ink'd; She can squirt ink from her hands at her enemy.
Tentacles; She can use the tentacles in her hair and hanging from her hat to restrain an enemy.
Flying Squid Star; Squidly (The familiar) can stiffen out and be thrown like a throwing star, and either clasp on a target to restrain/delay them or ink them.
Location: A small island in the Mediterranean. The villagers see her as a goddess.

Name: Falcon
Appearance: Small, dark skinned, tall. She has short, brown hair and narrow, yellow eyes. She wears a dark, elegant dress and her hat is covered in brown feathers from rim to tip.
Theme: Birds of prey
Abilities: Chameleon Summons; She can call on the boy and he seemingly appears from thin air.
Flight; either on a broomstick or with a pair of large wings.
Advanced Senses; with concentration she can can smell, hear, and sense an incoming enemy and in some cases the souls of others.
Bug Crusher; she can form a magical hammer in her hands and use it to crush her enemies, she calls it the 'bug crusher' out of hate for her big sister.

Evil beings;

Name: Death’s Angel
Appearance: Seemingly a pale teenage boy with a pair of torn up wings (white). At a closer look he has long-- sharp nails, red eyes and sharp (Possibly filed) teeth. He’s dressed in a orange jumper, seeing as he has broken out of prison several times.
Progress: Murdered eleven and hospitalized three.
Fighting Style: He either slashes at his enemies with his claws or chucks rocks and other projectiles at them. He’s also been known to strangle his victims.

Name: Unknown
Appearance: A man who wears a heavy jacket that contains several weapons and medical tools, and a large rimmed hat. both are dark gray in color.
Progress: Murdered over fifty.
Fighting Style: Beats down his enemy by hand and mutilates the body. If needed, he stabs the enemy first to murder them.

Name: Toxin
Appearance: A thin young woman with a short of crazed look in her face and normally messy brown hair. She’s seen with a white hospital dress on and no shoes. Her hands are red and rashed.
Progress: Over fifty hospitalized and thirteen murders.
Fighting Style: She tackles down her enemies and force-feeds them poisonous plants. If needed, she slits their throat with a scalpel. After that she takes some time to sleep and heal from the poison on her hands.

Name: Vampire Team
Appearance: Genders unknown, two ambiguous beings who wear a pair of ripped jeans and a torn white tee-shirt. They have short greying hair and blank, almost white eyes.
Progress: forty murdered, mostly children.
Fighting Style: After killing an enemy with their sword they slice of various limbs and drain the enemy of blood. It’s unknown what they do with the blood, and it is possible they eat it along with the soul.

Name: Man Eater
Appearance: A middle aged woman with blond hair and shining blue eyes. She often wears appealing clothing and high heel shoes. She has often been said to attempt to seduce her victims before murdering them.
Progress: Ten dead, nine-teen hospitalized.
Fighting Style: She only attacks males, normally by getting as close to them as she can and stabbing them. Then, she runs off.

Name: Chameleon
Appearance: Young boy who can mimic the appearance of anyone. He can also shift into weapon forms and wield himself. In the form he appears to people he looks like an innocent young boy with dark hair and brown eyes, normally dirty.
Progress: Well over eighty dead, but he’s only newly a Kishin egg. Many hospitalized.
Fighting Style: Normally he can be seen talking to himself and asking if it’s okay before attacking a person, much like Crona. He’s much more confident, though. He fights lazily and swings a dagger at his enemy until he slices them. He’s good at mocking their attacks, too. He always attacks people in groups and leaves one alive to watch him eat all the souls, and then tell people of him.

Name: The bear
Appearance: A large, burly man. Normally wearing a cloak and a large rimmed hat.
Progress: Thirty nine dead.
Fighting Style: He claws at his enemies and bites them, sometimes he just crushes them with his shear size.
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:32 pm
gleek456 says...

Well, Nathan's still looking for a partner. Anyone up for that? Prima's taken by Scarlett's charrie. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm
ScarlettFire says...

gleek456 wrote:Prima's taken by Scarlett's charrie. :)

Gleek, you scared me. I was like. Wait--what? And then I remembered that you had PM'd me. x.x lol
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

82 Reviews

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm
gleek456 says...

Oh, I'm sorry Scarlett! My bad. :)

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:57 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Haha. No, it's okay. I'm just forgetful. XD
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:15 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

I cannot wait for this to start!!!! XDD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

82 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 am
gleek456 says...

Neither can I Shadow, neither can I! I began watching the anime. :)

42 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:26 am
Shadowlight says...

isn't it AMAZING???

Holy cow I love it almost as much as Hakuouki! <33

82 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 am
gleek456 says...

Definitely! I seriously love Kid's OCD. xD

66 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:32 am
SisterItaly says...

You and me both-- but if you think HE'S bad, wait until you see Shea.

The Book.

82 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 am
gleek456 says...

I find his OCD amusing! Even in the middle of battle, he gets out of character and starts worrying about how symmetric thing are. I think Kid's my favorite charrie, followed by Soul and Maka. :)

42 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:49 am
Shadowlight says...

I like Chrona a lot- he's so amusing later on! XDD

I also love Maka's dad! XDD

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 am
paperbackheart says...

Black star is my favorite. YAHOO!!!

Him and Tsubaki. But Black star is funny. Especially when he and Soul are running for the hug.
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles. -Anonymous.

42 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:22 am
Shadowlight says...

O.O
.....did it really just take me an hour and a half to find the right pictures for my two smexy men???

Well at least their good pics (It's a pity none of the girls are older XDD)

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley