z

Young Writers Society

The Rumoured DT

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:35 pm
*coco says...

I'm glad you like it. Red Bull does tend to have that effect on me for some reason :D Other characters can be involved - the more the merrier! Do you have any characters in particular in mind?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 pm
gleek456 says...

Erm, all? xD
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

130 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Awesome :D The question is how... *thinks*
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

82 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:58 pm
gleek456 says...

Quinn and Rachel are Monica's best friends, so of course they're tagging along, Dmitri will have to drag Dyl along, with Dyl dragging Ari along, and Ari dragging Dami along! :)

130 Reviews

Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 pm
*coco says...

Haha, duh coco :D!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:11 am
Shadowlight says...

All righty roodles!

I posted Nathan!

If I did anything wrong or not in keeping with the idea of the SB please let me know and I will edit!

Princess- I hope I got Melissa right and didn't leave you in a awkward spot- I tried to leave it open for you. :)
he is oblivious to Melissa's attention to him- he couldn't comprehend why such a knock out is trying to win him- he is SO ordinary! XD

To everyone Nathan hasn't read the papers yet so he is in the dark as to all the drama going down right now. :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:07 am
Iggy says...

Poor Nathan anf Beck. They aren't included in the gang stuff xD
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

82 Reviews

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:56 pm
gleek456 says...

:O I totally forgot about them! I'm so sorry Shadow and Loveless! I was typing that pretty fast, so blame it on me. Rachel will drag Beck while Melissa drags Nathan!

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:37 pm
Shadowlight says...

FYI

as to Nathan's involvement with crime.

Nathan is half Irish so there are the IRISH gangs of NYC his family may be someday involved with (remember his younger brother is the wild child)

and also his family owns a share of the Saratoga racetrack- Gambling up the wazoo! :)
(Nathan doesn't gamble but...... we could still have fun with that idea.) maybe that is how Monica's father got knee deep in dept? and the mafia were trying to erase the debt but the Racetrack (or Irish gangs who held Monica's father debts) was having none of it- the pressuring from the mafia wasn't working? we could have some hit-men involved and mysterious deaths?

I don't know I'm thinking out loud here! :)
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

130 Reviews

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:16 pm
*coco says...

Shadow, I absolutely LOVE that idea! I totally forgot about Monica's father :) We'll have to work out the details but this could work

82 Reviews

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:32 pm
gleek456 says...

Yes! We've got so many amazing ideas running, hopefully we can be able to write it. :) I was also thinking that since Quinn doesn't know who her father is, somewhere in the SB, she can find out. Oh, and I'm planning on creating another character, like, Quinn's half sister or brother. :)

130 Reviews

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:15 pm
*coco says...

Is anyone going to post soon? :(

"There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts."
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart