z

Young Writers Society

The Rumoured DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

I think I'm going to hold off on posting Nathan until I know what's going on time-line wise.

if we do end up changing I will need to edit him.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 am
Iggy says...

I vote Modern.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Reviews: 3
Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:08 am
IamZoomie says...

I'm voting 1900s. I like the old time feel to this.
“Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.”
Tori Amos

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 am
LovelessSummer says...

I vote old school too. I like the way the tone is set.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 am
*coco says...

I vote old school too!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:28 am
gleek456 says...

Okay! I guess we'll leave it the way it is. :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:41 pm
Iggy says...

Old school is hard to role play D: I like role playing via Gossip Girl. <|3
- Lewis Carroll

82 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 pm
gleek456 says...

Oh, I'm sorry Ignorance! But, hard things are fun if you think of it as a challenge, right? So, we'll just stay all 1900s. Can you edit your first post Ignorance, please? Thank you! :)

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
*coco says...

I'm here! What's the plan? Is it evil :twisted:
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

82 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm
gleek456 says...

Evil? I have nooo idea. This might take a while... because I have a plan for everyone! :)

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 pm
*coco says...

I'm excited :D

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 pm
Iggy says...

Do tell!
- Lewis Carroll

82 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:46 pm
View Likes
gleek456 says...

1) Quinn broke up with Beck! :O I originally planned that. :) How cruel am I?! Anyways, here's what I think...

Quinn and Damian OR Dylan: Quinn broke up with Beck, leaving him with Rachel (have fun with that Ignorance!), and Quinn will always put a smile on her face, while she's dying inside. I'm going to have either Damian or Dylan help her, and somehow fall for her too. Resulting in Quinn and either one getting together, and the news leaks out in the press. Wonder how that turns out? Oh, and I have a seperate plan for Dylan...

2) Dylan and Arianna: Dylan might not love Monica, but he can love Arianna. Arianna is as cruel and obnoxious as him, so they're on the same level. Here's what I'm thinking right now: Dylan and Ari sneaking out of balls together, going out in secret (unless they want the socialites and dappers know) and so on. Then comes the press! (Woo.)

3) Monica and Dmitri: I'm totally shipping this couple! Monica can notice that Dyl and Ari are together in secret, and will play the part as fiancee so Dmitri won't snap and get angry. Monica can just spend time with Dmitri and getting to know "Dylan", while she's also getting to know Dmitri.

4) Rachel and Beck: I'm thinking that Rachel will be overjoyed that Quinn surrendered, but disappointed on how much publicity Quinn's getting. Beck would just be downright miserable. I think you two will have fun with Rachel and Beck's disappointment. :)

5) Melissa and Nathan: Princess, I'm totally agreeing with you! Once Nathan and Melissa get together, Melissa can have a drastic change of heart! Oh, and that might take a while. Nathan could keep visiting Melissa and care for her and do all these kind deeds,while Melissa tries her hardest to get his love.

I typed this as fast as I could, before the ideas slipped my mind, so I'm sorry if it sounds totally weird! If you don't like ANY of these ideas, please feel free to PM me, or just post one of your ideas! Oh, and I'm going to be posting "Mysterious Reporter" reports on the SB. This is getting me more and more excited! :)

933 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 pm
Iggy says...

Love it <33
- Lewis Carroll

130 Reviews

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Me too! The only thing I'd say is that Monica and Dmitri getting together is a little to...expected? I don't know, maybe it's just me :?

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte