z

Young Writers Society

Redmon Resort DT

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:39 am
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Name: Minjonet Lillian Carter (goes by Lily)

Room Number: 4

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage
Okay, she really looks like the first one, the second is kinda just a close up on her. Sorry the first is so small, but if it was larger it would be very blurry, and please ignore the hair color of the second - just focus on the face.

Personality: She is an all around sweet girl. She is kind and gentle to everyone, and seems to have a way with people. She is a great leader, and very few people don't like her. She is always putting others first and is always ready to help. She isn't perfect, though. Though she doesn't always show it, she has a very high temper and a low tolerance for mean people. She still tries to look at the best in people, but sometimes she fails to find it in herself. She isn't very talented in many things except for her brains, but she loves the arts and has always wanted to find something she is passionate about. She is always searching to find out who she really is and hoping she will do something great that will help many people.

People would never think that she is unhappy because she is always smiling. She doesn't have any close friends, so she keeps things bottled up inside. She can get through to almost anybody, but she can't seem to open up herself to others. She is shy and unsocial, but very mannerly.

History: She is an only child, and though her parents loved her very much, they didn't love each other. They got divorced when she was a little girl, and she stayed with her mother while her father moved across the country, so she doesn't get to see him often. She has always been given everything she wanted, but she never seemed to spoil herself. She always thought of others first.

When she was through with college (she graduated early), which was only this year, she decided to travel the world. Her goal: to find herself. She wanted to do something for people all over, and she also wanted to find things she was passionate about.

Other: Up for love, only if it's the right guy. Isn't looking for it though
Her mother was French, and her father was American
-------------

Please tell me if this is okay or if there is anything I need to fix. Sorry, I know it's not that good, but it's been a while since I've been in an SB so I have to kinda get into it a bit more.
Last edited by MisunderstoodDreamer on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:42 am
MisunderstoodDreamer says...

Also, could someone please just give me a gist about what's going on in the SB at the moment? I'll post as soon as I can!
I am a PUZZLE
yet to be put TOGETHER

But at the same time, I'm just one PIECE
still trying to figure out where I FIT IN

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:23 am
SmylinG says...

I feel lousy for not posting, but I've been really busy as well. I'll try my best to make time for a post tomorrow. And if you make a party, I'll be sure to show up fashionably late. ;]
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 am
Yuriiko says...

So let's get this party started!

Whoop! It'd be best if Ignorance would do the honors. :3
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:30 pm
limegreenleopard says...

Hey this sounds really cool. I'm going to post a profile now.
Hopefully I can help keep the story going!
Name: Adelaide Loveguard

Room Number: 5

Appearance: Adelaide has an unusual appearance, one which, if she entered a room, would make people stop and stare.She has glossy, cofee-brown hair, which is ruler-straight until it curls at the bottom, and lightly golden-tanned skin. Her eyes are always outlined with deep black eyeliner, which attracts more attention to her astonishing eyes, which are seemingly dark blue but actually a swilr of blues, greens, browns and occasionally, yellows. Her lips have a slight red tint to them, as if she is wearing a light lipstick.

Spoiler! :
Adelaide.jpg
Adelaide.jpg (2.53 KiB) Viewed 69 times

Personality: She is mysterious, deeply intense, ethereal and very much a loner. Adelaide keeps her thoughts to herself, and usually rarely speaks aloud. She is extremely protective over the people she loves, though there are few, and she is very withdrawn and secretive.

History: Adelaide was born in Manhattan, to loving parents Harleigh (Mother) and Carson (Father). There she lived for eighteen years, leading a normal, if quiet, life, until exactly her eighteenth birthday, when after an incident the previous week (her boyfriend Jason was killed in a fire at his apartment. He saved her by pushing her out, but Adelaide wanted to stay and die with him, knwoing he would not escape), she fled her home and took up residence at Redmon Resort, after being on the run for over a week.

Other: Adelaide always wears a silver locket which inside has a picture of Jason, her boyfriend. She was given it on her sixteenth birthday. Also, Adelaide has a huge fear of fire after the fire at Jason's apartment. She thinks she is not up for love as she is mourning Jason, but somehow things may change when she reaches the resort. So, she is not herself ready for love, but it may happen anyway.
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm
Iggy says...

I shall get it started now. Any song requests? xD

Bare in mind that the son (I forgot his name xD) is a butthole. >_<
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet