I spy!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:12 pm
Dragonette says...

"Discuss" an' all that...
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:56 pm
Sins says...

LICK MY ANKLES.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 pm
Apple says...

OKAY!!

So, when do you guys want to start this? I am not sure, I don't mind either way if you have any suggestions. I am going to wait for every profile to go up first but I was thinking next week Aussie time? That's right, no more 'Starting Saturday' only for it be Saturday where I live, go online and realise they meant at a compeltely different time zone. It makes me go URGHHGHGHG!! :D
I spy!

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 pm
Sins says...

Well, I'm ready when you are. xD You should write a swanky first post when you're ready and all the profiles are up, and then let us take it from there.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

199 Reviews

Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 am
Apple says...

I should, shouldn't I. Well, that is my new destiny! :D Did you guys notice how much I love emoticons?
I spy!

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:09 pm
LadySpark says...

I second what Skins said :)

LICK MY WRISTS.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:42 pm
gleek456 says...

I finally finished Cassie's profile! Hope you like your new Glimmer!
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

199 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 am
View Likes
Apple says...

D'awww! Everyone's characters are looking awesome. I do like the new Glimmer by the way, Gleek. :D All we need now are the others who have saved positions to post their profiles and we can begin! I am starting to feel all excited! I already got an idea but I am just working out the bugs. And don't worry, I already have the first post designed in my head. I think I am chugging along pretty good. By next monday (my monday :twisted: ), I will post the first post.

So, other then my crummy idea, anyone got any tasty morsels floating around in their heads?
I spy!

82 Reviews

Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 am
gleek456 says...

I have a sight of Cassie running off a lot purging, does that count? x)

I'm joking. But I am going to add that part in! With Cassie being anorexic and all, she can see the Hunger Games being an opportunity for her, no one urging her to eat anything, since there's nothing to eat (you have to find your own food), and so on. Then there's the love plans. I'm planning on setting her up with a total jerk, you know, "sweet and spice"? Yeah, if there's anyone who wants to set up with Cassie (alliances or love interest), feel free! :)

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:35 am
LadySpark says...

yeah, my MC is open for love too!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:24 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

My charecter (I just claimed Clove) is up for alliances/ love!

I think Thresh would be fun as an alliance/love intrest cause he's supposed to kill Clove. I've also got my eye on Marvel, although if gleek want's sugar and spice...*points indescreetly.*
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

82 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 am
gleek456 says...

Hehe... *pokes Sunshine* Sugar and spice is still in my mind. You up for that Apple? And I agree Sunshine! Clove and Thresh... Interesting. :)

199 Reviews

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:21 am
View Likes
Apple says...

Sure, I don't see why not. :D Actually your Sugar and Spice idea brings about a song. Suger and spice and all things nice, sure is sweeter then wine...God, that is by far one of the worst songs I have ever heard.

Also, guys, I think I have an idea that we could work with. Alright, you ready...now even though 'President Snow' is forcing everyone to fight, they could think of a way to revolt. You know, pretend to fight against each other but secretly planning to go against their very captor. But you got to remember, he is watching every move so to communicate secretly it would have to be in such a fashion that Snow doesn't even know. So, what do you think? It would be pretty hard, and the slightest indication would throw everyone into turmoil.

But then again that's very hard to do so maybe they could try and then it fails. Who knows, what do you guys think?
I spy!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Dragonette says...

Apple my dear, we must have very simalar thinking habits, because I was thinking the exact same thing! I just didn't say so because this is your SB and I didn't want to start anything without your consult, but I guess I didn't have to! Haha. So as you can tell, I love the idea, but as you say it will be very tricky. *strokes beard* And actually I might make my character a bit clueless, like she might be the last one to figure it out. Haha this should be fun.

But I do have one thought about this idea, if you don't mind. I don't think we should start this rebelution (and yes that IS a word, incase you were wondering) until a bit later in the story. I mean, I want to have some fun killing off other characters and watching the people who did the killing go a bit insane, and having to fight for survival. So as tempting as this briliant idea sounds, I don't want to miss out on all the lovely Hunger Game action. So could we maybe wait a while into the SB before we start this other gig?
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi