z

Young Writers Society

What the Emperor Doesn't Know DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:19 pm
SisterItaly says...

Isha wrote:Scary thought indeed.

Also- I will feel all over-posts if I post again so soon.
Blake and the twins will have been sent upstairs, I think? Lein will come talk to them momentarily. And Maura came back, it looks like? xD I don't think Lein would have let her NOT come back- at least until they know for sure what happened to Rein.

SOYEAH! Essy's going to show up very soon, and be stuck to Xanthus like she's been nailed to his side or something. I'll post for everybody in my next one. x.x

Does this mean I can finally post for the twins? 8D
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Sins says...

Isha wrote:And Maura came back, it looks like? xD I don't think Lein would have let her NOT come back- at least until they know for sure what happened to Rein.

To be fair, an elephant could have collapsed onto Xanthus' head and he wouldn't have noticed. There could have been ten Mauras there for all he knew. Bless.

SisterItaly wrote:Does this mean I can finally post for the twins? 8D

DO ET.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

66 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:27 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

Skins wrote:
Isha wrote:And Maura came back, it looks like? xD I don't think Lein would have let her NOT come back- at least until they know for sure what happened to Rein.

To be fair, an elephant could have collapsed onto Xanthus' head and he wouldn't have noticed. There could have been ten Mauras there for all he knew. Bless.

SisterItaly wrote:Does this mean I can finally post for the twins? 8D

DO ET.

*Goes to do so and hopes Cassy didn't have plans*
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:30 pm
SisterItaly says...

Of course my grandma comes as I go to post. *sigh*. I'll do it when I get back. As SOON as I get back.

The Book.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Okay, so posted. Maura came back, but now she's gone again. xD

Well, going to get Rein.

And apparently she has a past connection to Princey and Emperor that could be fun to exploit.
Got YWS?

66 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:15 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

And the twins hath been posted. Silly Elias.

The Book.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:19 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

What are people trying to do, break Leinad?! D:
Oh well. He'll be okay- Elois has a way of cheering old men up, I think.

OKAY. So I am now writing this post, and it could be anywhere from a monster to average-sized.

Also- if Maura doesn't find Rein today, then Asha will definitely find him tomorrow morning. In a very unpleasant state. e.o

But for now. A certain old person has to explain shocking things to a trio of new slaves and have a private conversation with Blakey-boy. ;)

This. Shall be awesome.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 pm
Destiny110 says...

OH! And Ishizzle, before I make that post we started planning out, I'll need a Leinad post that puts him in the tunnels, and I think it would be a good idea to have Asha's P.O.V of that post first, you can even put 2 in 1 as you so often do, what do you think?
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

384 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:42 pm
eldEr says...

Destiny110 wrote:OH! And Ishizzle, before I make that post we started planning out, I'll need a Leinad post that puts him in the tunnels, and I think it would be a good idea to have Asha's P.O.V of that post first, you can even put 2 in 1 as you so often do, what do you think?

I thought that that wasn't coming until later? xDD (Like, the next week/the week after that?)

Of course, it's your idea, so I'll totes throw it in... but we may need to wait until the next SB day for things in the tunnels to calm down? e.o And. Lein needs a few minutes after his conversation with Blake to mourn, so that he and the twins can have a cute little scene that Elizabeth and I were planning at one point. (If she remembers it ;))
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

62 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:54 pm
Destiny110 says...

Oh, I thought it was gonna come like super soon, since Asha is in the tunnels and all and she needs to get back soon before Princey realizes she's missing and blows a gasket...as Princey does
The last person to mess with me and my tigerness lost his face...and his COOKIES!

384 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm
eldEr says...

Destiny110 wrote:Oh, I thought it was gonna come like super soon, since Asha is in the tunnels and all and she needs to get back soon before Princey realizes she's missing and blows a gasket...as Princey does

Ja, but the scene we were planning would give her even more stress for the next day, and if we don't cut that out and give her at least a few little breaks in between, there probably won't be a Lil!Princey. >.<
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

62 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:05 pm
Destiny110 says...

And that would add to the stress, but doesn't that mean I need another one between the one i just posted and the one we're planning?

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:17 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Okays, so I've been putting a little thought here and there into what Maura's going to do next in terms of finding/rescuing Rein. (However, not that much as I've been buried under a mountain of university work as well.)

Anyways, does anyone else have any stake in Rein's rescue/anyone else desire to be involved? I can see Asha helping out, or at least leading Maura to Rein, but her actually doing anything might have negative consequences for LilPrincey.

Also, anyone want Maura to off anyone in the palace? Cause she'll probably nab a sword or dagger of some sort from someone and can always inadvertently do away with someone on her quest to rescue poor Rein.
Got YWS?

384 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:29 pm
eldEr says...

Lauren2010 wrote:Okays, so I've been putting a little thought here and there into what Maura's going to do next in terms of finding/rescuing Rein. (However, not that much as I've been buried under a mountain of university work as well.)

Anyways, does anyone else have any stake in Rein's rescue/anyone else desire to be involved? I can see Asha helping out, or at least leading Maura to Rein, but her actually doing anything might have negative consequences for LilPrincey.

Also, anyone want Maura to off anyone in the palace? Cause she'll probably nab a sword or dagger of some sort from someone and can always inadvertently do away with someone on her quest to rescue poor Rein.

Originally, Asha was going to come back to the palace in the morning (as she's been planning) just after Rain leaves his room for breakfast (and skillfully avoid actually meeting up with him, of course)... and then see a bloody sheet and somebody under it/lift it and find Rein. I think? xD Nothing was set in stone, but that (at the time) seemed the most probable.

But if Maura has other plans, then that's awesome-- because yeah, negative effects on Lil!Princey. >.< Which Asha won't be able to deal with. (Srsly, she'd have killed herself a long time ago if it weren't for Baby)

So yeah! The biggest roles Asha could play are: 1) Finding Rein/reporting to Maura and/or 2) Distracting Princey while Maura gets him outta der.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

384 Reviews

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

*doublepost*

Also. Lookit what I just did:

page.php?id=1466

GROOBYGRUB. Are you ready?! <--- Shoutout to Jabber. *snicker*
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns