z

Young Writers Society

The Ancient -- DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm
SisterItaly says...

She wouldn't be in her country, she'd be in Ugya waiting for the ball.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 pm
gleek456 says...

Oh! Okay! I got it now! :)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:35 pm
Dreamwalker says...

I still feel as if there is nowhere to throw Fyn in. This might be a little more difficult than I thought >.>
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:54 pm
View Likes
Sins says...

You could bring him in with mine and Isha's characters. Make it so he heard the smashing sounds, rushed to see what was going on or something, and then go from there maybe. It's an option, I guess. Plus I was supposed to post tonight, but I really need to go soon, so you could be, like, my replacement post for the night. xD
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 pm
Dreamwalker says...

I'm thinking that might be a good idea! I could also have him interact with Glee's character by accident as well. We shall see ;D.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu